Demanding

Camille Felt her Body Flush with Heat as Kol Grinned predatorily at her from his Place at the Foot of Their Bed. His knee hit the Mattress first, and then it seemed he was Over her, his hands Pressed to the Sheets Above her Shoulders, his Knees Planted on the Bed on either Side of her Hips. But it was his Possessive eyes and the Seductive curve of his Lips that had her Squirming Beneath Him. The T-shirt she had thrown on before bed was now riding up her waist leaving an inch of her Smooth back Bare against Their Silk Sheets. The combination of the materials made her Nipples Tighten and the elastic leg band of her panties slipped tighter against her Core, Kol's eyes Traced over her Body before he leaned back on his Knees, Straddling her Completely. He Hooked his Thumbs in her Underwear and Camille Arched her back to help him peel them from her Body, but Instead of Pulling Downward Kol Pushed his Thumbs up toward her Waist. Camille Gasped and arched against the drag of the Cotten along her sensitive flesh, the Material bunched between her legs and Pressed Deliciously against her Clit. "Kol" she Whimpered, and he Pulled Tighter. With his Hands Occupied he pressed his Elbows to the Bed and Leaned Down until his Nose nuzzles just the Hem of her T-Shirt "Up" he demanded, Camille used one hand to Life the shirt up and over her Breasts until it was Bunched just beneath her shoulders, her Other hand slid along Kol's Arm, up to his Shoulder and then her fingers Tangled in his Hair as he lowered his lips to suck Hickeys On her Chest, Small sighs of Pleaser escaped her and she arched up  to get more presser on her Aching clit beneath her Panties, Kol's Mouth slid up and Over one Nipple and though he Meant to Tease the Bud was To Tempting, and with a Groan he settled his Mouth around It, Wrapping his Lips and Sucking Hard, he Let out another Groan and instinctively hitched his thumbs higher near her Legs, Camille Spread her legs the Best she Could, Letting out a Moan as she began to Grind on the Wet Fabric between her Legs. The presser wasn't even close to what she normally Needed to Cum but the Eroticism and slightly Kinky way Kol was treating her, had her in edge and the pulsing beat of his Tongue against her nipple made her Core Throb and her mind Expand in Anticipation of intense Pleaser, when Kol's Teeth Gently Bit around one Nipple and then Skimmed up and Over it Completely, Camille Choked out a Harsh Breath, her Arms Going around Kol so tight it caused him to grunt in Surprise Camille Didn't Care as she Arched Up, a Kneeing whimper escaping her Lips and Ending against Kol's , Kol Slipped his Tongue into the Kiss and pressed a Warm Palm to her Panty-covered-Core, keeping her Orgasm close and Tight, Camille Gasped in the Kiss and Moaned into his Mouth Before Pulling Away, Arching her Back and pressing Herself Against his Hand, Moaning Loudly Before Yanking him closer, Scratching down his Back as she Pants Heavily in his Ear, her Palms Pressed to his Bare Back as she Slides Them Down to the Rim of his Boxers, Giving him a Single command "Off"