Pleasers Over the Phone

Rose's phone started Ringing not even 5 Minutes after Klaus had Zipped out of the House and left her standing in his Room, She Knew It Was Klaus and she was Nervous, But-Hey this was Klaus Mikaelson, Hot as Hell, Messy Hair, Blue eyed British Hybrid, he was Practically walking Sex so she had Nothing to worry about, she was Still Wearing his Shirt she loved the Feeling of the Cotten against her Skin and His Scent around her was Making her Dizzy.

"Hello Love...Ready to Start our Little Game?" His Voice Sounded Great, and Even if he wasn't there Beside her she Still Felt Shivers run down her Spine, she Managed to Mutter a Breathless 'Yes' before he Started Speaking Again "Don't be Nervous Sweetheart, I promise you'll Enjoy this...Now tell me, Are you Ready to Cum for Daddy?" At the Sound of his Husky Voice and His Words she Let out a Heavy Breath, She was sure this would be Interesting, "Yes Daddy" she Found her Voice Hoarse and she Took a deep breath to calm down and Clear her Throat. "Good. Just close your Eyes and Imagine I'm there in front of You, focus on my voice and what I Tell you to Do" Rose put her Phone on Speaker and Closed her Eyes and Did what he Said as she Whispered "Yes..."
"Start By Caressing your Cheek then your Full Lips. Gently move your Finger across your Bottom lip and Suck the finger in your Mouth" as he Spoke she did Exactly what she was Told, She Pulled her finger out of her Mouth with a Popping sound and heard him speaking the exact words she was Thinking,
"Trace a Wet trail down your Neck Until you reach your Breasts and cup one in your Hand, Start massaging It then flick your Thumb over your Nipple then bring it between your fingers and Twirl it, think about my mouth closing over your Nipple, my Tongue lapping at it, i nibble it and suck it into my Mouth" Hearing Nik's Velvety voice while her hand was working her breast made her Moan, she could Practically see him Smirk "Oh god, Klaus"
"Yes, Baby. You like that Huh? I'm gonna make you Scream my Name, Baby girl I can make you Cum so hard you'll pass out, I'm so Hard for you, Princess Press your Breast together and Imagine my Cock sliding back and Forth between them" Rose did exactly that and Another breathily Moan escaped her lips, she was so turned on...She never Thought 'Phone Sex' could be so..Sexy, but there she was all hot and Bothered, her Core Soaked and Needy as her Body was Trembling for some kind of Release.
"Yes Daddy! I want to taste You, Wrap my lips around your Big Cock lick it up and Suck on it until you cum in my mouth, I'll Swallow Every Drop." It was Nik's Turn to Moan at her Sexy Words he never thought she could talk like that.
"God, Baby Girl! Your so hot when you talk Dirty, Spread your Legs For me Princess, Move your Hand down your Stomach and Imagine my lips Leaving a Hot wet Trail down to your Clit. Use your Finger as if it where my Tongue and Go Around it, Over it trace Small circles over that Little Bundle of Nerves until your Out of Breath Baby" Rose Did Everything she was Being Told "are you Wet Baby Girl? Does Daddy make you Wet?" She Was Moving her Fingers Over her Clit over and Over as she Moaned Again and Again, she was So Aroused she Thought she Might Explode "Yes oh god, Daddy I'm so Wet! I need you Inside Me!" She Didn't Care what she Said or how she Sounded she Couldn't Even Focus right,
"Fuck! Baby Girl...Play with yourself Slide two Finger la in your Folds and Imagine their Mine" how could he be so Damn Good at This? She Felt Heat Burning Inside her and she Brought her Other Hand up to play with her Nipple, Twisting it between her Fingers, "Fuck, Daddy!"

"Yeah Baby Girl..Squeeze your Breast" she Could Tell he was Jerking Off and Just the Thought of Niklaus Pleasuring himself Was Intoxicating. She Added another Finger and Started to move Faster, hoping for some Release and she Whimpered his Name and Heard him Groan.  "Press your Thumb on your Clit and Rub it Slowly While you move your fingers Baby" He was Speaking Slightly breathless but his Voice was Still Husky and Deep, Rose Gladly obeyed his Orders and the Pleaser was Increased by Three Times. "Damn it, Nik!" She couldn't even Compete a Sentence and she Knew it wouldn't Take Much More Before she Released. "Imagine My Hard Cock Entering you fast and Hard, I'm pounding Into you..FUCK Baby girl your so Tight! I'm gonna take you in so many ways your head will Spin, Add another Finger Princess" She was so Close she Could Feel the Beginning of her Orgasm and with her Fingers Working in and Out, her Other Hand Squeezing her Breast she Moaned Loudly and Tried not to Scream "F-Fuck Daddy! I'm so Close"

"That's It Baby Girl come For Daddy! Scream my Name Rose I'm so Close" she Heard him Moan her Name and That was It. She Screamed his Name and Robe the Most Intense orgasm, listening to Niklaus Moan and Yes her Name as he Came, her Body was Burning from the Inside out as she Was Panting and Enjoying her Orgasm. Her heart beat was Erratic and a thin layer of Sweat Covered her Body as she Was Slowly Coming down From her High, Before she Could Do Anything Niklaus was Standing beside the Bed Smirking down at her while her breath was Heavy