Burning Desires

(Just warning you Now this is a Kolmille Smut scene...Again😊 because I love them and I know one person specifically who does to so Fuck off if you don't like it 😊😘

"You are full of surprises, Camille but I'd rather you didn't kiss anyone else. You're mine!" Kol's cave man instincts kicked in, amplified by his vampire nature, making him practically growl at her, the thought of Camille's lips on anybody else's woke something primal, animalistic in him, a jealousy that he couldn't explain. The sense of possessiveness was taking over him, even though he tried to hide it with his sarcastic commentaries, now they all came back to him full force, the need to be with her being too much. Kol kept his distance, knowing that he had indeed enjoyed the little 'show' and that the sexual tension was getting to him, the vampire inside of him screaming to slam her against the wall and fuck her senseless.

Camille's heartbeat was going crazy, her eyes darkening to almost black and she waved two fingers up in the air, as an invitation for him to come closer. Apparently he understood exactly what Camille wanted and he smirked while he used his vampire speed to sweep her off her feet -literally- and she burst into giggles. Kol pushed her up against the brick wall, effectively making those girly giggles turn into low moans as his mouth latched on the soft skin above her pulse point. He crashed his lips to hers and kissed her hard, his hands gripping her ass as she wrapped her slender legs around his torso, grounding her hips into him. The kiss was brutal as if punishing her, the bruising force only turning her on even more.

"Fuck, Kol!" Camille moaned as she felt her back press into the cold brick of the wall, his tongue, hands and basically his entire body dominating hers and she surrendered, already too damn horny to back down. This wasn't like her, not even in her wildest days she hadn't made out on a dark alley or even rushed out of somewhere only so that she wouldn't explode out of sexual frustration. But yet here she was, pressed up against a wall, moaning and about to have sex outside of a club, in a dark alley where people could easily see them, getting it on with the most gorgeous man alive.

"I'm not the one to share. Especially not you!" Kol roared at her, pressing his groin into her and smirking as the smell of her arousal spiked the air, driving the beast inside him insane. The blood was rushing through her veins, her chest was heaving and her breathing was labored because of his proximity and the intimacy of their touches. He gripped her wrists and pinned them high above her head, his lips an inch away from her ear, his teeth closing over her lobe as Camille moaned, her legs bringing him closer.

"Are you going to punish me, Kol?" Camille purred as Kol pressed his lips to hers, kissing her hard, one of his hands still gripping her wrists and the other sneaking in between them. He pulled back just a little so that his hand found the zipper of Camille's dress and practically ripped it, leaving Camille exposed to the midnight air and his intense gaze. She gasped as the dress pooled down at her feet and Camille was left in only her tiny lacy lingerie. He was intoxicated with the smell of her arousal and he really did try to hide this dark, dominant side of him, but now that he knew for a fact that she thrived in the rough treatment, he wouldn't stop, he would not hold back any longer.

"Yes! I'm gonna ruin you for other men and women. You're all mine. This..." He said as he cupped her breast harshly through the thin fabric, tweaking her nipple with his thumb.

"This..." Kol continued in a hoarse voice as he bit her lip and flicked his tongue over it before demanding entrance to her mouth, his expert tongue wrestling with hers, still dominating her.

"This..." He tore apart the remaining pieces of clothing and cupped her womanhood roughly, making a loud moan rumble from her chest. Camille thought she would spontaneously combust if Kol kept on doing this to her. He was incredibly arousing, the effect he had on her being absolutely clear. Her pussy was creaming and aching for his touch, her breasts were sensitive and her need to feel him buried deep inside of her, slamming her into the wall with the power of his thrusts was making her whole body tremble.