Chapter 4

SUGA's POV

"Yah! Help me up or..." I screamed at the girl. It was the girl from the cafe. How could I have such a bad luck? How come she suddenly happens to be in the same grocery store as I am? How did she know I'm here? Perhaps she is a stalker?

She reached her hand toward me and I tried to grab it, but just as I was grabbing it, she lifted her hand an inch up. I tried again but she did the same trick again. I grunted.

I was pitiful to sit there amongst all the cardboard boxes. People were gathering around us. Again. But that wasn't my problem. My problem was the girl and I could barely keep myself from exploding.

This little...she won't help me up, will she? She's so shameless. People are looking but she's still like that. Tsk.
I got up slowly and flicked the dust off my clothes. I never thought I would find myself on the floor in the grocery store. Ugh, so dirty.

Suddenly, she turned her head and I saw the startled look on her face. I had no idea what would be her next move and I was left speechlees as she grabbed my hand looking worried.

"Ahjussi, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" she asked. My jaw dropped. I felt I wasn't on top of the things. Actually, half of me was still under the boxes, so I was not even close to being 'on top of' something. She blinked multiple times looking really worried.

"What happened to you? You're scaring me", I looked at her disgusted and tried to pull my hand away.

But she pulled my hand back and looked at it as if there was something wrong with it.
Then she gave me a look that told me to shut up. I usually don't shut up if someone tells me to but now I had no choice but to roll my eyes.

"Hah, for a minute I thought you really cared. I almost got killed by your stupid trick. But look at you -" I preached but she cut me off.

"Ahjussi, I'm really sorry. Sincerely sorry."

"What? Do you except me to believe that?"

"What is going on, Hye-yeon-ah?" an older lady came closer with a worried look on her face.

"Halmeoni, it was an accident. The cart you gave me was too heavy so it slided from my hand and this poor ahjussi wasn't quick enough to see it", she explained to that old lady.
Halmeoni? Ah, the old lady is her grandmother.

I couldn't help myself but laugh in disbelief.
"Did you just blame me for not being quick enough? My god, what a shameless person you are", I said with a bland expression.

"I'm sorry young mister. I get your point, but that's enough. She apologized, didn't you, Hye-yeon-ah?" the grandmother asked softly from Hye-yeon.

Ugh, is she a five-year old? Obviously, the grandmother thinks so.
I crossed my arms. Right then one of the staff members ran to this messy place that was all Hye-yeon's fault and looked at the older woman and bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry that this man has caused you trouble, we'll kick him out right away", the staff said with a firm expression.

"Excuse me??" I was shocked as two strongly build men came behind me and grabbed me by the shoulders.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted angrily.

"You have caused too much trouble now. Please stay calm and come with us or we have to use force."

I saw Hye-yeon's face. She looked a bit worried. Maybe she had finally understood in what kind of problem she got me into.
"No wait. The young lady wants to tell you something, don't you?" I looked at Hye-yeon while nodding at the guys.
The guards stopped for a second and looked at Hye-yeon waitingly.

She hesitated a moment but then smiled sweetly and said: "I have nothing at all to tell you."

"NO! You do, don't lie!" I shouted angrily as they dragged me down the corridor.

She waved at me with an evil smirk on her face and mouthed:
"Revenge is sweet."

Gosh what an unpleasant thing she was!

The guards threw me outside the grocery store even though I tried my best to protest.
I leaned on the grocery store's wall with a gloomy expression after the guards had returned to the store.
There was a pleasant breeze that cooled down my boiling feelings and I looked to the other side of the street with a bland expression.

I waited and waited until I heard a familiar voice asking me in a surprised tone:

"Why are you here looking all gloomy and stuff?" Jin asked and took a better grasp of the shopping bags.
I ignored his question and took one of the bags.
"What took you so long?" I asked and started walking.

I lived in a big house with my Jin-hyung and dongsaengs. Today, I should have stayed at home. One of the younger ones could have helped Jin and I would have avoided my bad luck.

3rd PERSON's POV

Suga turned around to see whether Jin was coming but his eyes enlarged when he saw Hye-yeon and the old lady approaching.

"Hyung!! Are you coming or not?" Suga shouted rushing to Jin and pulling him with an unusual speed.

"What's the rush? Let me check the receipt-" Jin said and resisted Suga's pulling but got cut off by him.
"You can do that at home. Let's just go now", he said while checking his back.

"They're approaching...soon we have to run unless you don't walk faster", Suga said with his eyes wide opened.

"Yoongi, what's going on?" Jin frowned his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

We'll stand here the whole day if he keeps talking. And that unpleasant thing is going to catch us. I have no choice but to push him, Yoongi thought to himself, turned to Jin and started pushing him. He expected to hear Jin complain about being pushed but was surprised at his reaction.

"Oh nice. Why don't you do this more often?", Jin said with a wide smile on his face.

Suga let out a sigh but continued pushing Jin and turned in the corner. Soon they'll be at home. This time he let out a sigh of relief as he didn't see the girl. But then suddenly, the girl showed up chatting happily with the old lady, which made Suga gasp.
"Who is she, a stalker? Why is she coming to my home street?", he pondered skeptically.