'Acorn X Itachi'

It started when we were little we hangout with Wong and Jay and trained with them. Itachi always wins but I train myself every night when everyone goses to bed. I think itachi spy's on me but I don't care. All I wear is a shirt and shorts or just my bra. Maybe thats the problem.

   Everyday we have to move to get somewhere but I don't really know where were going. Wong, Jay and Itachi know where there going, they don't even tell me. Ugh. But I want to know where.

-2 years passed-(there 16 and 17)
"Hey Acorn, wake up" I woke up beside a tree I must if fall asleep after I was training. Once I saw Itachi, I hide my face. He smiled and next thing I know it he put his jacket on me. I sat there with a small blush.
"Acorn you going to say anything?"
"Yeah"
"Tell me why your out here than?"
"Well. I was training then I must if fall asleep out here" I said with a smile.
"OK"

       After he said that he kissed my cheek. I blushed a little bit. I hugged him for some reason, manly because I was cold. "Acorn want to go back to camp?" I shake my head no and cuddled with  embarrassment on my face..
"Ok, Couple more minutes OK"
"Your not my dad" I said sitting there sightly pouting..
"Well I can act like one" He said getting up.
"No....." I just layed there, pouting.
"Well, let's go." He said helping me stand on my feet.
"Fine, but u got to come with me for one thing."
"OK Fine, just this thing"

-Itachi's P.O.V-
    Suddenly I was getting pulled by Acorn. From back here behind her, she looks cute with my jacket on.

"Where are we going Acorn?"
"Were almost there" As she tripped on a root from a tree.

I catch her but there was a hill and we rolled down together. Once we where down at the bottom I was on top of her.
"is this your thing u wanted to show me?'
"Not really.." she said with a blush.
"Well your blushing?" I said with a small chuckle.
"No I'm not!" she said with a sight pout.
"Well?"
"Well what?"
"Nothing." I said with a small blush.
"Know yo-"
       She stopped because I kissed her for no reason. I didn't want to steal her first kiss and everything but suddenly she kissed back. I felt happy inside.

-Acorn P.O.V-
  *in her head*
'what did I do? I kissed back.. what? But I though he liked Jay? I'm so confused'
"Acorn.. I'm S-Sorry" He said getting up from the top of me and walking away and going back to the camp.
"Wait Itachi?" I said with a sad voice and getting up to stop him.
"Acorn.. I-I'm sorry.."
"Sorry for what?"
"stealing your frist kiss" He looks down at the ground.
"Thats OK.. I-I do like u tho so" mumbles the last part.
"hm? what was that?"
"Nothing" Blushes.
"No its not nothing Acorn. Tell me." Looks at her straight in the eyes.
"Um.. OK let's go" I stared to walk away but he grabbed my hand and hugged me.
"OK.. fine but tell me please Acorn"

OK. I love u Itachi...*blushes, embarrassed*

I Love you too Acorn Ruby...*smiles*

             ——————————

There probably be a second one. Maybe.
I don't know yet. I'm busy with school and cross country...
Bye! 💗💗