Palm X Jada {PART 1}

*Jada's P.O.V*

"Mom! Stop!" I said backing away from my mom.

"C'mon! Jada! Its your first mission!" Mom said.

"You don't have to make my hair look nice!" I said.

"I want too! Jada! Can't a mother be proud! Of her own daughter!" Mom said.

"Yeah! But I don't like when you mess my hair up!" I said.

"I didn't mess up your hair Jada!" Mom said.

"Ok fine... But I have to leave soon mom.... Geez...." I said.

"Just be careful ok?" My dad said patting my head softly.

"I will be careful papa..." I said with a small smile.

"Good..." He smiles back.

"Well I'm off! Bye papa! Bye mom!" I said running off into the forest.

I keep running and stopped to hide in the tree because I saw a CGG agent walking around.

Why is he near here? there never around here because there's a lot of assassins who live here.....

I moved on though the trees well I looked around for the person I was looking for to talk to get the mission so I can continue. When I got there I said the secret password and I got my mission.

My mission was to kill a guy with white hair that was a albino fox. He's name is Palm Ruby.

But Palm is spelled wrong? How did he's parents get that wrong? Wow weird.

I said thank you for the mission and got my first assassin outfit! It looked so cool on me! 

I took off and kept going and went to a place where this Palm Ruby is. I didn't know where he could be but its apart of my mission.

I stopped to take a drink of water but my foot got caught on a branch and I tried to get my foot out but when I did get it out. I fall out of the tree I was in and hit my head hard on a rock. I passed out.

*Palms P.O.V*

"Mom... Stop... It! I'm 16 almost 17... I can handle myself.... Sis left when she was 7..." Palm said.

"That's because she went off to train! With your father! This is different!" She said.

"I'm just going out for a walk..... Mom you know that? I'm not running away....." Palm said with a sigh.

"Wait what?!" She said.

"Yeah.... But I'll be back in a little bit ok Mom?" Palm said

"Ok if you say so..." She said.

"thank you mom..." Palm said as he started to walk into the woods.

"Be careful!" She said.

  I was walking in the woods well I was thinking to myself. "Would I find someone for myself? Like Ruka found someone... Ugh!". As I was walking I heard a small noise or like a branch cracking. So I checked it out and as I was walking to the noise. I saw a girl laying on the ground. She looked knocked out so I ran over. "Miss you ok?" I said shaking her a bit but there was no answer.

"She must've hit her head hard.." I said as I moved her her hood of.

She had grey eyes, red and black hair, and freckles. It looked like she was assassin but I pushed it aside. I picked her up and went back to my house. When I got back my mom wasn't there so I went to my room and sat the girl down. I waited for her to wake up and as I did I went to get some food because I was hungry. Also I forgot to comb my hair, tail, and fox eyes.

*One hour later*

I was reading a book as my ears moved. I heard a noise. It sounded like a bed moving. So I got up and went to my room. "Ow... What happened?" The girl said as she was sitting up rubbing her head. 
"Your awake... I thought you would've been in a coma or something after you hit your head." I said with a soft smile.
"I hit my head?" She said a bit confused.
"Apparently you did" I said sitting down in a chair next to my bed. "So what's your name?"

"My name is... Uh.." She said closing her eyes.

"Its ok.. You don't have to say but I'm Palm Ruby.. Nice to meet you.." I say with a smile.

"Palm... Ruby.... Its sounds familiar..." She says softly.

"It probably does. I'm one of the people who try to stop the assassin guilds to stop killing people." I say.

"Oh... Sounds interesting..." She says.

"Yeah... It's a hard... because there so skilled at what they do and spy on people without them knowing. That's cool but the killing part pisses me off." I say.

"Why does it piss you off?" She asks.

"Because there killing people who didn't do anything or people who did something." I say with a rude tone.

"J... Jada... That's my name..." She says as if she just remembered.

"Jada? That's a nice name.." I say as I get up. "I'm going to bed.. You can stay here and sleep if you want and rest..."

"Thank you... And ok... Night..." she says as she lays down and curls up.

I walk out of the room and close the door. She was nice but I think there's something shes hiding and I intend to find out what it is.

------------------------------

Hola!!!! or hi!

Part one! Of Palm X Jada!

Hope you like!!

Word count: 915

Bye!!!