Ruka X Sora (part 1)

I was in the woods sitting/ crying in my knees because I was lost. I'm 16 I should probably know where I am.. but I Didn't!, I felt lost and scared. I saw a figure behind a tree looking at me with a mask on with blonde hair."Why are you crying?" the person said as I standed up and reached out for him but he stepped backwards. I wanted a hug but this person kept backing up or moving away from me. Suddenly he hit me in the forhead with a stick. I fall on my butt. "Wait was that for" I looked up at Him.
"Why are trying to hug me?" He said.
"Because....... I'm scared..." I said sadly.
"Then hug a tree then..." He said turning around and started to walk away.
"But I want a hug from a person not a tree....."I said getting up.
"Then hug a bush or something but not me....." he keeps walking.
"But-" I said following him.
"Why are you following me?"
"I won't leave until I get a hug...." I said following him.
"Fine, but you leave at the end of the day and go back home..." He walks next to her.
"Hmmhm!" I was walking and thinking to myself.
"And I'll show you out if the forest If you were lost" he said walking next to me.
"Thanks..... but your not human aren't you?"
"welcome.... I am not human... so If you touch me I'll disappear..." he walked calmly.
"Spirit hu?" I walked and felted embarrassed about trying to hug him.
"Yep, Sora....." he hit me with the stick again.
"Ow....?" I stopped and memory's came to me suddenly.
"Remember know?" He stopped and looked back at me.
"You were the person watching me all these years when I was in the woods having a Adventure all the time........." I looked up at him.
"Ya.... I was the person.. and we were friends... then you stopped coming back for some reason...." he looked at me.
"I left with my dad to train at a every young age, I didn't want to leave but I had too, Sora...." we had started to walk again.
"So you coming back tommorow?" Sora said.
"Sure.... if I am not doing anything..." I said.
"OK... well this is how far I can go,...." He stopped at stairs going down.
"OK..." I started to walk down the stairs and then looked back at Sora.
"Go... I'll be right here..." he said.
"Ya..." I started to go down the stairs faster and looked back once more but Sora wasn't there. "Sora....." I started to run down the stairs and them on the streets. I ran until I got back to my house, I walked in and my friends were there. "Hey! Ruka!" Hope said.
"Hey Hope!" I said smiling.
"Game night is about about to begin! C'mon Ruka!" Hope said happily.
"Oh... sorry I was going to write a song...." I said with a small smile.
"But you never skip game night, Ruka........" Ru-Rune said.
"I know.... but I have to finish the song by a couple of days... for my next concert in a couple of weeks....." I said.
"But that only will take A day or two! Ruka..." Hope said pouting.
"I'll play next time OK!" I said running to my room.
       I thought about something, 'I have a concert next couple of weeks. Maybe Sora can come...? maybe.....'.

                *2 weeks later*
     I've been hanging out with Sora for about 2 weeks know. I've been practicing my song on the piano. I've got it down but the song I've got no idea.... yet....
"Sora.... I need help! I have no idea what my song will be!" I said freaking out.
"Clam down, Ruka........" Sora said as he hit with stick in the forhead.
"Owie!! why...? wait! I got it! thanks! sora!!" I smiled and grabbed my book and started to write.
"Your welcome...." Sora said.
"hmmhm....hmmhmm..." I started to hum to myself and writing anything down that would make sense.
"Ruka....." Sora looked at him with he's mask on, with blonde hair.
"Ya, Sora?" I looked up and looked at him.
"There's a fireworks thing tonight.... do you want to come with me?" Sora said.
"Wait are you asking me on a date, Sora?" I said sitting up more.
"Pretty much... yeah.." He said.
"Then sure!" I said happily, I thought to myself, 'A date hu?'.
"That means you have to sing me that song that you just finished......." He said.
"Its not finished! Yet!" I said with a sight blush on my face.
"OK.... well you should go back home so you can work on it.. I'll come get you tonight, K?" he said getting up.
"Oh.,.... k...." I watched him go into the woods.
"Hey! Ruka!" Hope said coming up to me with Nevy and Ru.
"Hey guys...." I said with a smile.
"So tonight there's a fireworks what to come with us?" Nevy said as I thought to myself again.
'I don't want to say no.... but... I already said yes to Sora....'
"Well..... I'm already going with a friend... sorry guys....." I said picking up my stuff and getting up
"Oh... OK, Who is it?" Ru said as I had a sight blush on my face.
"Its..... a friend!" I said as I run off fast.
"We have to find out who this person is!" Hope said looking at Ru and Nevy.
"Do I have too?" Nevy said.
"Yes!" Hope said smiling.
"Nope..... sorry...." Nevy said.
"Well! tonight I will find out!!" Hope said dragging Nevy and Ru.

        *Back to Ruka*

     I was back at the house as fast I could... I ran to my room and sat at my desk and started to write again happily. "Half glass whole. Half glass empty...?" I said to myself singing it. "Thats it!" I wrote it down.
"Hey Ruka...?" My little brother said walking in.
"Yea? plam..." I turned around and looked at him.
"Can you help me train with my magic?" Plam said.
"Sure.... In a couple minutes!" I said smiling.
"OK! thanks big Sis!" Plam said running out of my room.

      I loved my little brother even if I didn't get along with him. I finished some of the ending of my song I put it away and grabbed my guitar, and then ran outside to help my brother.

     *5 hours later(6pm)*

"Eh? Ruka thats cheating!" Plam said trying to touch me.
"Its not cheating! Plam" I said laughing.
"Hm!" plam said pouting.
"Well I have to go, Plam.." I said with a smile.
"What! OK...." plam said.
"See you tonight OK?" I said walking into the house.
"OK! you better be back!" Plam said with a smile.
    I walked into the house and got new clothes because Plam burned them. "Geez..... he burned my clothes again...." I said getting my clothes know, and getting my guitar and made it small with my magic and put it in my pocket, I put my hair up in a ponytail. "OK! let's go!" I said smiling to myself, as I went out of my room and out of the house*
"So ready?" Sora was waiting for me.
"Sora!" I had a smile on my face."Yep! I'm ready!"
"Good.... C'mon then...." Sora started to walk.
"Hmmhm!" I said as I followed him.
"Ruka...... did you finish your song?" He said as he looked at me.
"Well somewhat of it...... I had to help my brother with training..." I said walking next him as I thought to myself again.'I just want to hold he's hand but if I do..... I'll make him disappear....'

"here....." He pulled out a piece if cloth. "Put this on your wrist......" He said as I did it.... It felted like were holding hands.... but driffent... some how...
"Ready to go?" Sora said.
"Ya I'm ready!" I smiled as we walked together.

    *to firework/ festival*

   I was smiling the whole way there but.... Hope was following us and kind of Ru too... he's like a brother too me...
"So when is the fireworks starting?" I asked.
"About 10-15 minutes...." Sora said.
"Really...? Wow....." I was shocked it was almost time for the fireworks. So we talked about that much time until it started.
"Wow.... its so pretty...." I had a happily bright smile on my face.
"It is..... just like you...." Sora mumbled through he's mask.
"Hmm.....? what was that Sora?" I said looking up at him because I'm short.
"Nothing........." He looked up at the fireworks.
"Oh OK......" We watched the fireworks until its done and Sora and me were walking home..
"Ruka....." He stopped and took he's mask off and put it on me and kiss the cheek of the mask.
"Sora......?" I blushed under the mask and we walked.... and watched the kids running around and suddenly one run in front of Sora and tripped... and Sora grabbed hes arm so he wouldn't fall..... he let go of the kids arm and looked at he's hand it was glowing blue with pieces of blue falling off and he put he's arms out.
"Ruka.... you can finally hug me..." He said with a smile.
"Sora....." I had a smile on my face and hugged him finally.
"Bye... Ruka...." He disappeared with a smile and I feel to the ground with the mask on my face still....
"Sora.......... no......." I started to cry. I took the mask off and standed up with the mask in my arms...
"I didn't want to.......... lose him......." I cryed and walked through the forest all night.