Coffee Shop

Tord slowly stepped into the shop, the distinct aroma of coffee beans melting his heart.

Placing his bag on the usual table, Tord walks over to the counter. Hands in his pockets and head down. He never does like having to talk to the people at the counter,  it's quite akward for him.

But this time a voice, sweet as honey with the smell of a rose,  greets him. "Go...good morning sir!" The voice was like a melody, soft, but seemed to speak a thousand words.

Whirling his head up he sees a brunette, spiky hair, slim, about his same age, and black pits for eyes. But boy, did Tord think his eyes were beautiful.

"S...sir?" That honey voice swept tord back into reality and forced his head down.

"Latte, Tall, please." He spoke with such shyness in his voice he never thought he would be able of produing.

The brunette just gazed at the man, feeling himself get lost
in the glassy surface of the man's eyes. They were soft blue just like his, but had an interesting swirl of red and gray.

"Thomas!" A voice shouts from the back of the shop; snapping him off from his day dream in the man's eyes. "Get back to work." The voice sneers, 'Thomas 'retaliating with a small scoff mumbling, "Don't call me that." His real name brings back some...memories that he'd just...rather forget.

Tom slowly nodds his head at the request from the man; wrighting down in his notebook, 'Latte, Tall' Drawing small hearts next to the order. He runs into the back to start making the coffee, striving to make this cup perfect.

Tord removes his gaze from the brunette and slowly makes his way off back of the small shop.

"Hmm..." He whispers. "I've never meet anyone as interesting and unique as him." Tord mumbles, thinking of the brunette's eyes, endless pools of inky black.

"Beautiful..."
"Sir?" Tom speaks, staring at the horn headed male in front of him.

The man spins around in his chair to face Thomas, looking a bit flushed.

"Sir...uh...here, y-your coffee." Tom speaks staring at the man.
"Thank you. It's Tord by the way."

"Oh, that's a nice name. It's very unique. I'm Thomas." Tom mentally slaps himself for saying that. 'A nice name? Yeesh, I sound like a four year old.' He thinks.

"Thomas,"

"Y-yes...?"

Tord rummaged through his bag, and pulled out a pen and paper. Tearing off a small corner of the paper, he wrights a few digts down.

"Here, it's my phone number." Tord says, handing Tom the small slit of paper.

Tom takes the paper and nodds his head, with a small bright red blush speading agianst his cheeks. Highlighting his beautiful inky black eyes.

"Uh, you should probably get back to work," Tord chuckles; seeing the manager eyeing Thomas angrily. m0

"Oh, g-god. I'm so stupid." Tom mumbles, pulling himself from current conversation to go deal with the next.

But Tom can't stop thinking of Tord.

A/N note;

OOF
oki
I'll stop now

Sorry I left this on a cliffhanger, but I don't have much time to finish stuff nowadays. If you would like me too make a part two in this one-shots book, please tell me so in the comments!
And I'm always open for feedback!
As always thank you so much for reading, love you d00d's!
>:33

__author-chan__