Valentine's Gay

"Matt. Matt!" Edd whisper yells, obviously trying his best to be quiet, but failing tremendously.

"What is it?" Matt yells, cupping his hand over his mouth, obviously not getting the hit.

Instead of answering Edd violently whips his hand in a gesturing motion sword Tom's room. Quickly mouthing 'look!' Matt runs over, terrified to see what Edd want to show him. Because just for a note, Tom's an asshole.

Opening the door, Edd peeks in, literally w h e e z i n g his ass off and reaching out to grab Matt's hand and pulling him closer to the door. Looking in Matt honestly has no idea whether to laugh or be frighted. So instead he decides to be dead inside.

Tom is sprawled out across his bed, with Tord curled around him, and bottles of smirnoff all around them. Neither of them were wearing pants, just boxers.

And Edd and Matt were dead on the floor laughing.

Unfortunately, maybe they should have been quiet. Because Tord and Tom woke up. Both staring at each other; drunk and screaming.

A\N:

Happy Valentines Day!

Don't worry if you're single, all of us can be lonely af together

So I hope you guys enjoy this, I have around three new one-shots because of a contest i'm doing on another book.

And for everyone who's been asking when the new chapter for the 'Betrayal at it's Finest'; it should be out in the next two weeks. And today, don't worry if you don't have a date, just remember, people are assholes

Thank you for reading!

_author-chan_