2. Home

Hoseok POV:

My long awaited end of my shift was finaly here. I could go home after having my feet ache for so long.

I went to hang my apron up on its hook and got my coat out of my locker along with my backpack and umbrella.

"I'll see you later Hyung. Bye everyone. Good luck." I said and waved goodbye to my coworkers.

As soon as I stepped outside, I opened my umbrella since it was still drizzling a bit outside. The sun just above the mountains as it was almost sun down. I didn't really like the fact that it was wet when it rained but I liked the smell and the way the colors seemed to become richer against a grey sky. It made me feel so warm and comfortable, even my wolf loved this kind of weather.

It was June and yet it still rained. It was a bit late for rain but somehow the weather was a bit off today.

With out realizing it I had reached the apartment complex.

Wow I really do space out a lot.

"I'm home." I yelled and a sleepy Jungkook came out of his room with hair standing everywhere. He was a heavy and active sleeper. I remember one time I slept with him and ended up feeling super hot because I was under a mountain of blankets. Some how his foot was jabbing my hip and I was about to fall off the bed.

"Welcome home hyung." He said while giving me a goofy grin. "Anything happen today?"

"No. Why?"

"Well you better find a way to surpress that smell of yours. Mine isn't working anymore or the medicines you know." Jungkook pinched his nose and waved his hand in front of his face as if I smelled bad.

"Is it that strong?"

"Yeah. If you weren't my friend and I wasn't trained I would've attacked you."

"Dont say that." Honestly it scares me when he says stuff like that. I was weak, vulnerable and submisive. I didn't need the scary thought of what could happen to me.

"Why? I'm just telling you the truth. you told me never to lie to you." I glared at him. He was right but why did he need to scare me?

"Can I have a hug?"

Jungkook opened his arms and I waddle over to recieve my hug.

"You're needy."

"No I'm not. It's my wolf." I released the hug.

"Exactly you're needy." He stayed silent as he followed me into the kitchen. I began to take out some ingredients from the full fridge. Looks like he got some groceries. Surprisingly.

"You know what would be great to get ride of your unstable smell. Getting yourself a mate or at least a boyfriend for now."

"I can barely date. It hasn't even been that long since I broke up with my last boyfriend."

"Fine then. How about short-er term. Come with me on Friday night and come clubing with me. Have some fun for once. All you do is work."

"I do not."

"What are you doing after having dinner?"

"Wash the dishes, sweep the floor and take out the trash."

"House chores equals work. Plus there's no point in doing it. I already did it."

"You? While still having a hang over?"

"Yeah. I thought I should at least be useful even if I feel like shit. I can't let you do everything."

"Aww your so sweet." I pinched his soft cheeks and he scrunched his nose. I know he doesn't like it but honestly I could care less.

"Only to you. So what do you say to Friday night?"

"I'll think about it Kookie." I smiled tilting my head at the boy who began to eat the baby carrots I took out to snack on.

Jungkook stayed to help me cook as he cut the veggies and heated up the pans. As soon as he was done with that he left to what I assumed to be the living room.

I continued on thinking about what Jungkook had said. My scent wasn't helping me at all. If anything it'll just put me in danger and I wont be able to go outside. Finding a boyfriend isn't easy either and even worse, a mate. Why can't I just like Jungkook and just flirt with every guy or girl that seems to catch my short spam of attention?

As I continued to think about my scent the sickly customer had appeared into my head. Noticing how much louder and hectic my wolf seemed to behave. Then again he was human and it wasn't a good idea to mate with a human. They would die early and leave me to deal with mating again in 40 to 60 years while I stayed young and didn't age much.

Why do wolves have to live so long? 700 years! Only to age in the last 50. Who knows maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones that lives 1000 years. Our Moon goddess sure was kind to us. To live long and teach younger generations and watch over them. As soon as they fucked up we would have to fix the problem.

I finally stopped spacing out when I heard the bubbling of the stew and removed the lid to let the bubbles disappear then stir it. Afterwards I went to go sit on the couch and watch tv for a few minutes.

"Jungkook, dinner is almost ready. Do you want to eat here or at the table?"

"Here. The movie is getting good." Jungkook followed me into the kitchen and took a couple of bowls of soup back as I brought the side dishes.

---

Jungkook: 18 years old

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---
I know you might have question on the age stuff but I'll get to it in a few chapters. It'll be a chapter dedicated to it and maybe answer some questions you might have.

Hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter.