Twenty- Seven

*slightly smutty*

(Scott's Pov)

As I slept comfortably with Mitch, we were soon waken up by 2 lovely kids jumping on our bed. "It's Christmas! Its Christmas" The cried. I groan and snuggled closer to Mitch. "Daddy! Mommy! Wake Up!" They blazed in our ears. "Ok ok!" I laughed, Mitch giggling. We got up and went by the trees, seeing the presents. "LOOK! SANTA LEFT PRESENTS!" Leon squealed. They ran to open presents as Mitch and I recorded them. Leon opening a bunch of action figures and clothing while Lily is opened a bunch of Barbies and clothing also. We make cookies and decorated them. We had a little Christmas karaoke. Lily went up first: (It sounded like this)

By the end, I was in tears. I ran a hugged her. "Lil! That was amazing!" I sobbed. ""Thank you daddy. But YOU are the real amazing singer daddy." She said. "Thank you Lil"

Next up, Leon: (Of course Leon would look older than this little guy)

I cried for his too! I hugged him. "Leon! amazing!" I applauded. "Thank you Daddy."

Next, Mitch: (but its shorter)

I hug Mitch, This was the first time I heard him sing. I kiss him and hugged onto him. "Aww" the kids said, I blushed, Mitch following. 

Last, Me: (but by himself)

Mitch cried and hugged me. "Wow Scott, That was breathtaking.." Mitch said, kissing my cheek. "You can say THAT again" Lily said. We laughed. Then we all sang together: (except its just 4 of them. Lily being Kirstie, Mitch being himself. Scott being himself. And Leon being Avi, but a bunch of octaves higher XD. Sorry Kev) :

"Amazing guys! We'll have to make a song before going on tour ok?" I said. They all nodded in agreement. 

Lily and Leon met a friend at school and wanted to go to their house to wish them a merry Christmas and to show eachothers presents. We dropped them off and went back home.

As soon as we walked in the house, I slam Mitch on the door, once it closed. "I've been  waiting to do this" I growled. I attacked his neck. He loudly moaned and I quickly found his sweet spot. He grabbed a fist load of hair, moaning loud again. "Shit Scott... I miss this" He moaned. I attacked his lips as he jumped up, wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, making out. Mitch moaned in the kiss as I palmed him through his jeans. We quickly made ourselves upstairs and I closed and locked the door. I throw Mitch on the bed, quickly removing my clothing, him doing the same. I kissed from his neck, to his collarbone, to his chest and stomach. I stopped at his abdomen. I lick across his abdomen and kissed across it. Mitch grabbed my hair and moaned. "Yes..." He moaned.  I lick his length and sucked on his tip, slipping my tongue in his slit a few times. Mitch continued to moan loudly. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" Mitch slipped out of his mouth. I bobbed his length as he grabbed my hair harder and sometimes accidentally thrusting up. I kiss his length, kissing up his body to his nipple, licking and sucking on both. Mitch let out a loud moan and whimpered. "more.." He mumbled. I grabbed the lube and wetted 3 fingers, sliding one into Mitch. As I was sliding it in, I curl my finger and pumping it. I quickly added a second one, Mitch moaning louder than before. "More!" Mitch yelled. I slide my 3rd finger in, pumping fast and hard. "YES" Mitch screamed. I curl my fingers and pumped faster. Mitch bit his lip, trying to not moan. "No no, let it all out" And Mitch didn't have to hear it twice before letting a sexy seductive loud moan. I took all fingers out and lubed up my length, sliding it into Mitch, nice and slow. As I was sliding it in, Mitch was curling his toes and letting out a load long slow moan. I removed my length then slammed it back in, causing Mitch to let out bloody murder screeches. "H-harder! F-faster! P-P-PLEASE!" He begged. I smirked and tooke my length out and slammed it in again and drilled into him. The sound of the skin slapping, sexy moaning, and begging were submissive. I drilled harder and faster into him, causing his eyes to roll back and his mouth hung open and his toes were curled. "OH FUCK" Mitch screamed so loud that glass could shatter. I soon release into Mitch, moaning in the process. I plop next to him.

"Merry Christmas to Me" we said in unison. We laughed and then remembered we need to go get the kids. We put our clothes back on and rushed out the door. We pull up and the kids came out, telling us the whole story of their playdate the whole way home. We just smiled and listened. "Guys, we go back on tour in 2 days, so get packing alright?" Scott reminded. The Lily sniffed. "Something smells weird." Lily pointed out. Mitch and I exchanged looks, wide eyed. "Daddy and I went running sweetheart." Mitch covered. I sighed silently and agreed. "Oh ok" Leon said. We go home and took their bath and then wrapped them up in bed. We sang them to sleep again before setting their packed suitcases outside, Lily's is Hello Kitty and Leon's is Ninja Turtles: 

 We sang them to sleep again before setting their packed suitcases outside, Lily's is Hello Kitty and Leon's is Ninja Turtles: 

We shower and got into bed

We shower and got into bed. "goodnight Mitchie"

"goodnight Sex god"

I chuckled and drifted into sleep, thinking, 'Best Sex Ever'