Part. 2

"GuoZhi lets go home" said Lu Chang waving his hand, beckoning his son to go home right away
"Okay, father!" He answered cutely

Somehow Lu Chang's heart felt uneasy, he was very anxious about this sudden and unexpected presence of Jing. Did Jing come to pick me up again? Ah, no no! That's not possible. For Jing I've been dead for a long time and someone not worth remembering, Lu Chang thought. In one corner of his heart he felt sad about this fact, but on the other hand he relieved that Jing was fine even without Lu Chang and he knew very  well that Jing wouldn't end up everything just because of Lu Chang, anyway he just needed to point out his finger then thousands of men or any woman would come to him, frankly speaking he could get everything he wanted. What could have happened also because of his mistake and Lu Chang knew that well.

"Father, I got this from Sir Huang's guest, he's very nice and pretty even though he's a man" said GuoZhi showing of a bag full of candies and cakes.

Lu Chang was surprised to hear the babbled of the son he was carrying. Jing had already met GuoZhi? When?! Lu Chang's mind was not calm. He was busy thinking about what if Jing knew that GuoZhi was his son, and he was afraid of what Jing could do to his little son. But a second later Lu Chang realized, there was nothing unknown to Jing in this world, maybe at this time he already knew if GuoZhi was the son of Lu Chang.

"GuoZhi, you can't meet that Master again, okay?"
"Why not?"
"Just listen and obey what father say!" Although a little bit disappointed but GuoZhi nodded his head as agreement.

The next day Aunt Lin was still unable to keep GuoZhi, so Lu Chang had to bring him to Sir Huang's residence and a moment they arrived there the girls cuddled up to the cute boy and played with him, making Lu Chang a little relieved and able to leave him to work.

Lu Chang's footsteps were stifled as soon as he found that figure, a graceful figure in white clothing decorated with a transparent robe, long hair and a pretty face. Ah! He still looks the same as the last time I saw him, Lu Chang's thought, but a second later he was awakened and shocked that the figure was walking toward him and passed it by as if unaware of Lu Chang's presence there.

"At least I'm glad to see you keep walking with your arrogance," said Lu Chang sadly

It had been three days since Jing was at Sir Huang's residence, but not a bit Lu Chang knew Jing's business in this house. He was just a personal guard of Sir Huang, it wasn't important for Sir Huang to tell Lu Chang everything. And for the past two days Lu Chang had always seen Jing entering Sir Huang's private room with an expression as if there was something so important here, but Lu Chang didn't want to worry about things that weren't even his business.

That afternoon while carrying GuoZhi who was sleeping and went back home from Sir Huang's residence -Aunt Lin was still recovering and Lu Chang was not so cruel as to immediately hand over the child's care to her- suddenly that person was blocking his way at the gate of Sir Huang's residence .

"Forgive this low servant's rudeness Your Majesty, but this servant must go home"
"Even your son is asleep, don't you want to play with me for a while?" Jing smirked

Play? Lu Chang didn't even dare to look into Jing's eyes that he believed was still as bright as ever, the clear eyes with those incredibly long eyelashes, Lu Chang felt it was not worth for him to look at his reflection there.

"I'm sorry Your Majesty, this servant is just a guard here" and with that Lu Chang passed, he realized his attitude was so disrespectful toward an Emperor and instantly Lu Chang heard a loud thump behind him. Lu Chang knew Jing was angry right now.
"What a brash lowly servant!" said Jing loudly as if he deliberately wanted Lu Chang to hear it