Chapter Four

_Logan Moon_

I wake up the next morning with my angel in my arms; gosh she is just so beautiful. I can't believe she didn't reject me, the dude she has to protect because of Alphas orders. I am planning to tell her why she has to protect me soon... but the reason I am being protected is because of a prediction, and that prediction wss proven right when she walked through the door of Alpha Johns office. She is a Royal, a very important one. She is an element wolf but she doesn't have her abilities because she has to meet and fully mate with her soul mate which is me. Right now I am the keeper of her powers and some bad people have figured that out. So now, here I am, being protected by my mate and I have to protect her too...

"You're whipped aren't you?" a male voice says. I look up quickly amd see William standing there. William is my best friend and has been since we were 3 years old. He is my Beta. He is 6.3 feet tall, tanned, and toned body, blonde hair and blue eyes. He is a good looking dude. He draws and fights as hobbies... weird mix. He is a good cook too!

"The hell mate," I yell-whisper. I look down at Chole to make sure she isn't awake.

"You told me to come over dude, but I decided to come early!" he defends himself. I just glare at him.

"Uh huh," I mumble.

"She's so cute," William says, looking at my mate, Chole.

"Seriously dude... Me, an Alpha, very protective..." I say, gesturing to Chole.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever man," he waves his hand. "She has a lot of cool stuff in here; it hardly looks like a girls room."

"Chole is different," I say looking at Chole.

"Sooooooo whipped," William chuckles.

"So what? She's my mate," I say to him.

"I wonder if she is a deep sleeper," he says and before I could do anything about it, he pokes her cheek. I hold my breath, waiting for her to wake up. Nothing happens. Then he pokes her again and in one swift, sudden movement, Chole grabs his hand in a death grip... I look at her face and her eyes are still closed. Damn!

"Touch me one more time, you won't be able to use your hand for a very long time," Chole says to William.

"Woah, deadly! But please, don't hurt this hand, it's my good hand and I need it," William says. Chole opens her eyes and stares at him.

"I'll give you fricken deadly mate," she snaps. I laugh.

"Chole, this is my best friend William but everyone calls him Liam," I say, "He came here earlier than I asked him too so I guess we are stuck with him."

"Argh!," she groans and lets go of his wrist. Liam pulls his hand to him and rubs it with his other hand.

"Ouchy, girl, you man handled me!" he says dramatically. 

"I guess, but I am a chick," Chole says.

"Yes, I see..." Liam says... I then remember that Chole is only in her lacy undergarments.

"Dude! Get the fuck out!" I say, pulling the blanket over Chole more... she just giggles.

"Okay, you guys want your privacy, I get it, and I'll be making breakfast..." Liam says. "And Logan, guess what!?"

"What?"

"I BROUGHT MY APRON!!!" he yells and runs out of the room.

"NO, NO, no, no... dammit!" I slap my forehead.

"What's wrong?" Chole asks.

"You'll see, now lets get dressed," I say as I get out of bed.

...

After Chole and I got dressed, we make our way down stairs for breakfast... I hear Liam singing in the kitchen... oh no! Liam walks around the corner and faces us.

"I was about to come up and tell you two that breakfast is ready," he says and smiles.

"Okay," Chole says...

"Come on then," Liam turns around and gives us an unpleasant view of his ass...

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?!" Chole screams.

"He never wears clothes while cooking; he just wears that stupid Apron..." I say.

"I stole this from my grandma, she wouldn't let me give it back after I used it," Liam says and smiles.

"I don't blame her..." I hear Chole mumble as she walks into the kitchen, leaving Liam and I standing there.

"HEY! I have an amazing ass!" Liam screams. "Admit it Chole! Admit!!!" he starts walking after Chole and I just stand there, not wanting to follow behind and see more ass.

...

Here you all go! Another chapter! :) sooo Liam, he's a bit out going...

anyway, continue to vote and comment. Follow me, whatever and I'll continue to write!