Chapter Seven

_Linly Moon_

This is not what I expected. I did not expect Logan to find his mate, I didn't expect them to accept me straight away and I didn't expect to feel comfortable with them so quickly. So here I am now, in the lounge room with Logan, Liam and Chole watching a movie. Chole and Logan are cuddled up on one couch, I'm on the bean bag on the floor and Liam is on the single couch behind me. I think he's lonely without Al. He keeps on looking at Chole and Logan pouting like a little kid who didn't get the lollipop he wanted.

"WE'RE OUT OF POPCORN!" Chole screams randomly which makes Logan jump and glare at her. She looks at him and smiles instantly.

"I'll get more!" Liam and I say at the same time. We jump out of our seats and look at each other then we both bolt to the kitchen.

"Take your time guys," Logan yells out to us. Once in the kitchen, Liam and I look for the popcorn.

"I had to get out of there," Liam says randomly.

"You kept looking at them and pouting," I say with a giggle. Yes, a giggle.

"Well, when you look at them, don't you just want your mate too," Liam says. I freeze on the spot and my eyes water.

"Um, yeah, yeah..." I say and my voice quivers. Liam looks at me.

"Lin, what's wrong?" he asks and he rests his hands on my shoulders.

"I was rejected by my werewolf mate..." I tell him and I don't dare look into his eyes.

"What!?"

"He said I wasn't good enough for him and that he didn't want a four-eyed ranga as his mate..." I say.

"Well, he made a big mistake in rejecting you, but you still have your human mate to find!" Liam smiles at me.

 “Yeah…” I give him a small smile. I see the popcorn out the corner of my eye… I grab the popcorn and put it in the microwave.

“We should sabotage Logan’s and Chole’s alone time,” Liam says with an evil smile, I smile back.

“Any ideas?” I ask. He just nods his head and runs off. “Oi! Care to share?”

“Wait a second,” he comes back to the kitchen with a bucket of water.

“Oh wait, I got an idea,” I run to the cupboard and get yellow food colouring.

“I like how you think!” Liam says with a big smile plastered on his face. We tiptoe back into the lounge room to find Logan and Chole making out on the couch. We creep up behind them, with Liam holding one side of the bucket and me holding the others side, we lift it above their heads and tip it on them. Logan and Chole sprang apart instantly. Liam looks at me then starts running and I do too.

“Just so you know, the liquid we tipped on you was yellow!” I yell and continue running.

“We need to hide,” Liam says. I jump into the food elevator thingy – you know one of those things that is a mini elevator for food and they put the food in it so it travels down to the basement – and Liam runs for upstairs.

“This shit better not be piss!” Chole yells, echoing through the house.

“It’s just a prank babe,” Logan says.

“At least clean up the mess!” Chole says. Wow. We got off easier than expected. I start to get out of my hiding place and hit my head…

“Ow!” I say and rest my hand on my head where I got hit.

“What the hell are you doing?” Liam says. He is standing in front of me staring down at me… I try to get out again but fail.

“I’m stuck…” I huff… Liam stares at me some more then cracks up laughing.

“Yeah, yeah, shut up and help me you dweeb,” I glare at him.

“How did you even get in there?” he asks as he helps me out.

“I’m small,” I reply.

“But not small enough to get back out?” he pulls me out of my hiding place and I tumble to the floor.

“Yes.”

“Well, that is settled… we better clean up the mess we made,” Liam says and walks off to the lounge room.

“Thanks for the help dimwit,” I yell out to him from the floor.

"No problem!" he yells back. "Wow, we really soaked the couch..." I roll my eyes. I get up off the floor and go to help him clean...

*Hour later*

"Next time you have a crazy idea, I am not going to take part in it," I say as i flop down on the beanbag.

"Whatever Lin, you can't help yourself... I can see it in your eyes, you need my fun-ness..." he pulls a face and then smiles.

"Right, sure..." I roll my eyes at him and turn the tv on.  

"You want pizza? I'm gonna order some," he says as he pulls out his phone. 

"Yeah, I'll have some... as long as you're the one paying," I grin at him. He stares at me blankly. 

"Yes... I am paying," he replies and walks away to make the order. I flick through the channels on tv and there is nothing to watch... I slide off the beanbag and crawl to the cupboard. I pick a movie to watch, set it up and roll back to my beanbag. 

"And I thought I was weird..." I look to my left and see Liam staring at me with his phone still pressed agaisnt his ear. 

"You still on the phone?" I ask. He looks at me with a confused expression. He then pulls his phone away from his ear and looks at the screen. 

"Hah, no, they hung up ages ago... I witnessed your weirdness in action and I forgot to pull my hand and phone away from my ear," he says and plops onto the couch. "What you watching?" 

"American Pie now shut up," I say as the movie begins. 

... 

20 minutes into the movie the doorbell rings. 

"Answer it," I nudge Liams leg with my arm. 

"You answer it," he nudges my arm with his leg. 

"You answer it," I nudge him again. 

"You answer it," he nudges me back. "If you don't answer it we won't get pizza." I groan in frustration and slowly get off the beanbag that I was comfortably sitting it. I trudge to the door and open it. My forest green eyes meet with a pair of deep hazel eyes. 

"Mate," my wolf purs. Shit.