Growing Closer

Seido has moved on to the third round of the summer tournament where they will face off against Akikawa. Unlike the previous two rounds, this time around they are not going to win that easily where the game will only be done after five innings, since they have an exchange student from Taiwan Shunshin Yeung who is a really talented pitcher who has earned the nickname of 'clockwork.' Which means that everyone is practicing very hard to not let Yeung overpower them on the field with little free time.

Thankfully Miyuki did find time after practice to spend with Satomi at her room.

"I missed you." Miyuki whispered in between kisses, adjusting himself on top of Satomi.

"I missed you too Kazuya." Satomi also whispered in his ear while wrapping her arms behind his neck before meeting his lips for another kiss. She moved her lips against his warm and soft ones before she felt his tongue prodding begging for entrance and she happily obliged and moaned inside his mouth, feeling his tongue massaging her mouth which he responded with a low groan of his own.

As Miyuki kissed her more passionately his hands started roaming throughout the contours of her body making her shudder with his warm touch that seemed to seeped through her yellow floral sundress. Soon Satomi broke the kiss when she felt breathless and buried her face in the crook of his neck as she gasped for air. Miyuki's lips just went down to her jaw while he placed sloppy kisses down to the side of her neck. Satomi squirmed feeling the contact of his lips on her neck along with his hand that was softly caressing her right outer thigh making her arch her back in pleasure and in consequence giving him more access. Everything was so intense. The stimulation from his lips, his musky comforting scent, and his hands roaming all over her body was just overwhelming and she felt as she was beginning to drown in pleasure. This was not the first time that they had a makeout session since they have been dating for a while but that didn't mean that she was still used to the sensory overload.

Miyuki also intoxicated with pleasure couldn't help but let his hands go further up her body as he sucked on her neck making moan in content.

"Kazuya.." Satomi began feeling lightheaded. She didn't know what it was about him kissing her neck that just drove her crazy. "Don't do that. You are going to leave a hickey like last time." She lightly reprimanded him.

"But that's the point." He said with a devilish grin looking up at her. He loved marking her not just because it was not something that he was able to do often due to his busy schedule but also because a hickey it was like a sign to the world that she was his and no one's else.

"It's the beginning of the summer. I can't exactly wear a turtleneck." Satomi retorted.

Miyuki groaned knowing that she had a point but then smirked when he got an idea when his eyes fell on her panting flushed face and peeked lower. Her hair was disheveled and so was her dress which made the straps slid down her shoulders offering him a peek of the top part of her cleavage. "Then I think you won't have any problems if I do it where no one else can see it." The catcher said while his mouth travelled lower than her neck leaving a trail of sloppy kisses behind and hovered over her left breast before going down on the uncovered top part of her soft flesh and placed a soft kiss before sucking it hard making her yelp both because of the contact and surprise.

This was the first time he ever done that and it sent a strange electric wave through her body. Not leaving her any time to process his action, with one of his hands he grasped her other ample breast softly making her moan louder but not alarmed since he has done it before. But this was a whole new territory for her. The combination of him kissing the top of her breast and touching the other was making her feel waves of warmth coursing through her body and her nipples hard through both the fabric of her bra and dress. Miyuki massaged her breast in circles knowingly or unknowingly stroking her nipple which made her feel more of that warm tingling sensation. Which just intensified after his mouth assaulted her other mound. Sensation that now is going through her entire body and especifically pooling down in her lower region making her want to rub her thighs together in sweet discomfort.