One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

"Are you sure you want me to stay Satomi?" Miyuki asked her in between kisses as he allowed his hands to roam all over her body.

"I do." Satomi replied as she passionately kissed him back.

"You do know what that means, right?" He asked her, as he broke the kiss cupping her face in his hands staring into golden eyes.

"Of course I do." She replied, once again giving him a small smile; while at the same time taking a couple of steps backwards, pulling him towards the edge of her bed.

Miyuki didn't say anything, just returned her smile. Upon reaching the bed, he softly pushed her on top, positioning himself above her form. He lowered his mouth onto hers, pressing a small, warm kiss against her lips.

"What about your parents?" The catcher asked, breaking the kiss. He hadn't met her father yet, however he had met her mother, once, and Miyuki wasn't keen at the thought of breaking her trust.

Satomi rolled her eyes at this other distraction, a giggle escaped her lips. "They won't be here for a while so it doesn't matter," She explained. "But with all of your questions they might be here before you even take my dress off." Satomi joked.

Miyuki blushed in embarrassment. "Fine no more questions," He relented. "Just wait a minute," He said as he got up from the bed and took something from his basket and then went back to his previous position. "Here you go." The catcher said as he handed her something.

"What's that?" She asked opening her palm. "A condom?"

"Just give it to me when you're ready." Miyuki explained as he lovingly caressed her cheek before starting to kiss her again.

Satomi moved her lips against his soft ones, placing the little package next to her pillow, wrapping her arms around his neck. She moaned into the kiss which Miyuki took as his chance of slipping his tongue into her mouth, massaging it with long strokes. Satomi moaned louder running her hands along his broad shoulders and toned back. Feeling more aroused, Miyuki grasped the hem of his t-shirt and removed it revealing his taut abs. His eyes locked on her figure as he removed his pants as well, leaving himself only in his underwear.

Satomi's fingers trembled a little as she started unbuttoning the first couple of buttons of her dress, revealing a peek of her lacy undergarments to indicate him that he could continue going further. Miyuki took the hint, promptly unbuttoning her dress and helping her remove it, leaving her clad in her white lacy lingerie. Miyuki felt his mouth water, seeing her in this intimate state. Delicately, he kissed her soft mounds, fiddling with the hooks of her bra.

Satomi felt her heartbeat quicken as he removed her bra. Feelings of embarrassment, started to fill her tummy however, unlike last time, she didn't plan on stopping him. This time around she wasn't doing this because she wanted to please Miyuki; she was agreeing to this because it felt like the right moment to take the next step in their relationship. Especially since they had become much closer over the last couple of weeks. Satomi truly loved Miyuki and she wanted to share this special moment with him and only him.

"It seems like you are not as nervous as last time." Miyuki pointed with a small grin, gently groped her breasts.

Satomi tried to suppress a shudder caused by his touch, blushing at his words. "You should listen to my heartbeat then." She said in a low tone, shyly biting her lower lip, which drove Miyuki crazy.

"Don't do that." He whispered before giving her a quick peck on the lips while continuing to leave a trail of sloppy kisses down to her neck and then to her breasts. Miyuki thumbed her nipples making them hard peaks, eliciting moans from her lips.