Chapter 4: The brea surprise

Author's note: Sorry! I decided I wanna continue! Sorry about that! now we get to meet Jesse's girlfriend! Enjoy!

Another beautiful day in duel academy. A saturday that is. Jesse and Jaden were sitting on the grass at 2:00 pm. "Haha! I won! In your face Jesse! That's game!" a brunette said to his friend "Hey no fair! You won last time!" a very pissed Jesse screamed at his friend. Just then a womanly figure approached the boys "When was the last time you won against Jaden, Jesse?" they whipped their heads to see an Obelisk blue, wearing their uniform, Blonde hair and green eyes. "Oh! Mallory! What are you doing here?" Jesse asked "Don't I get a chance to visit the school campus?" Mallory asked. They, the boys, shook their heads. Mallory then said "Anyways, who wants to duel Amelia Bonibelle? She said she wanted to duel some-" "I'll do it!" Jaden shouted, cutting her off.

The next day

"No! I lost!!" Jaden screamed, throwing his cards on the ground

"Ya‘ know, It's okay. I wasn't even confident that I can beat you, Jaden. You've got skills you know?" Amelia said, lending a hand to get Jaden off the ground. Jaden reached forward, and grabbed her hand "Thanks, that was fun!" Jaden said. As she smiled.