Chapter 1: The Arrival

It was a beautiful day in Duel Academy. Well, this is the time of of the year when new students arrive. Jaden and his chumps (haha XD) as well as other students were waiting to see them arrive. When the new students set foot in the island, they will be grouped to their respective dorms. Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow and Slifer Red (of course i don't need to explain much of this stuff. You guys who watched yugioh gx knows pretty much everything about it.). It went pretty well, with everyone greeting each new student. But someone caught Jaden's attention. She was just as tall as him, if she wasn't wearing heels. She has beautiful bubblegum pink hair, with the prettiest set of hazel eyes, darn. Her eyes looked even better than Jaden's. She had the perfect body shape, sorta wanna make Alexis' body cry. She wore a baby pink jacket over a fushia pink ruffled dress and pink heels. Jaden gulped. It would take a lot of guts to say hi to her. She was leaning against a tree. Darn it Jaden! It's just a damn hi! Just talk to her. Do it! Jaden thought. Then he approached her and said "H-hi, I'm Jaden. Nice to meet you!" she then said "Jaden, I'm Amelia Bonibelle. I'm very much pleased to meet you."

Haha that's it! Wait for the next chapter!