2. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

I pray that that guy from yesterday isn't in any of my classes tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to look him in the eyes. I get up out of my warm, comfy bed and into the freezing cold bathroom. How is it possible that one room is like really warm and the other is freezing?!

After my hot shower, I got changed into this;

and went to Starbucks for my daily routine coffee

...and went to Starbucks for my daily routine coffee. Coffee is my hero! Without coffee, people wouldn't be able to go on in life. It would be complete and utter chaos!

"Hello! Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?"

"Can I get a cappuccino please?"

"Sure, that will be $3.95 please..." I gave her the money and she goes to get my coffee.

"Sorry, I think you dropped your keys..." someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw That guy from yesterday, "Oh thank you..." I crouched down to get it but he beats me to it and our heads bump.

"Ouch!" I say rubbing my head.

"Sorry, here are your keys— wait, you're the girl I bumped into.."

"Thanks and yeah..."

"Do you, maybe, want to walk to school together?" He asked. No! I was trying to avoid you! Why me?!

"Uh, okay but I'm taking the bus..."

"Alright..." he smiles

"Cappuccino!" I turn around wait, where's Monty?

"Thanks, wait, where's Monty?"

"Oh he's been layed off. A customer reported him for something irrational and he lost his job."

"Oh. Do you have us number...Jada?"

"Yes I'll write it down for you..." she gets paper and writes his number down and hands me the paper and we leave.

"So, is Monty your boyfriend?" he asks..

"No, he is my cousin... I'm kidding he's my coffee buddy. Why?"

"No reason... Just curious..." We took the bus the rest of the way...

When we got there, I saw Matt, my gay best friend.

"Hey Mathew!" He turned around and came up to us...

"Hey girl! You look fabulous! Who are you wearing?"

"Oh this old thing? Well it's just part of a new, special line by... J.D!" We burst out laughing and did our hand shake thing. His eyes trailed to the new stranger.

"And who is this fine piece of arm candy?"

"Oh that's, I actually don't even know your name..."

"Uh, It's Zayne..."

"Okay, so Zayne, I'm Addison and this is my best friends Matt..." I introduced.

"Hello handsome stranger...Are you gay? Sorry we might as well just get it over with..."

"Uh no...sorry..." He said with his beautiful accent. Ah, I love accents. Especially the foreign ones.

"Oh well. There are plenty catfish in the sea. I have to get going now. Bye Chica. Nice ass by the way..." He smacked Zayne's ass.

"I'm not gay!" Zayne said after him.

"Sure sugar muffin!" he replied down the hall.

"Oh god!" I stifled a laugh...
"What? I'm not though..." I rolled my eyes playfully and we headed to the office to get Zayne's timetable.

"This is an announcement for all Higher Tier Students. Please report to the assembly hall after the first bell. That's report to the assembly hall after the first bell. Thank you"

"No! I don't wanna!"

"If you want to be in trouble, don't go then... Wait, you have to go with me, I don't know where the assembly hall is..."

"Fine!"

~First Bell~

~The Assembly Hall~

"Thank you students for coming. I'm sorry to tell you that there has been a fault in the system. You all have to choose another subject. The only available subject left are Animal Biology, Sex Ed and Dance. Go and choose your subject at the sorority area. Be quick because there are limited spaces. That is all..."

"Great. Just what I needed."

"This school is very unprepared..."

"Y-yeah... We better go and sign up before all the good subjects are gone." I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the sorority area.

I checked animal biology list and that class was full already. I then checked the Sex Ed and the class was full too. There was one option left. Dance. I don't want to be in that class with the guy that drives my hormones crazy. That'll be even worse! 

"Um. Addison...Why Is that boy looking at me like he wants to murder me?" I turned around and saw Jack.

"Oh him, he's my ex. I broke up with him yesterday and I guess he can't get over the fact that he's been dumped."

"Well, he's coming over here..."

"Oi! Are you the maggot that stole my girl?!"

"Erm..."

"No Jack, no he's not. Are you that maggot who drove his girl away? Yes, you are. Zayne is my friend we only just met so get your jealous bitchy ass out of here before I chop your dick off. You know I will!" He scowls and leaves. Good. Fucking cunt.

"Um.. remind me to not make you mad so you don't chop my dick off..."

"Shut up!"

"What classes have we got?"

"Uh only one left and that's... Dance."

"Good Lord! Let's just get this over with." I sign my name and he does his too.

Let the semester begin...