12. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

We both moaned as I rode him hard and fast. He flipped us over and started pounding into me.

The door suddenly burst open and,

"Zayne?! How could you?" the girl said as I scrambled to cover myself.

"Wait, how could you? Who are you?" I asked confused.

"I'm Lele. His girlfriend. What are you doing?" she asked looking angry...

"Me, I'm leaving!" I said grabbing a blanket and heading into the bathroom.

I had spare clothes in the bathroom and changed into them. I can't believe this! I don't want to be no fucking homewrecker! Why the fuck didn't he say that he had a girlfriend?!

I stormed out the house and went home...

I can't believe that I fucked him and he had a girlfriend this whole time! I told him that I didnt want to be a boyfriend stealing bitchass whore and that's exactly what's happened! He better not have the audacity to call or text me!

~School- Monday~

"Addison-" he called.

"Fuck off!" I flipped him off and went inside the school.

"Addison wait!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Bitch, no! I told you that I don't to want to be a fucking homewrecker you stupid bitch-ass-fool. My exact words were, I ain't no boyfriend stealing hoe yet you've made me that! So leave me the fuck alone!" Wait, I just realised something...

"Wait, didn't you say your girlfriend's name was Andrea? How come this on is saying her name is Lele?" I asked getting angry.

"Uh, well. The thing is I kinda, sorta have, well had two...girlfriends..." The actual fuck?!

"So you're a player as well? I don't associate myself with people who play girls! It's a bit late but still, don't fucking talk to me you stupid-ass-bitch ass-fucking-dumb-prick!" I said walking away! There is no way I'm going to be a stupid, mindless dummy homewrecker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! I'm running out on ideas so if you could comment what you think/want to happen, I'd appreciate it a hella lot!