lemon because I can

(Don't blame me, it's a lemon so innocent minds beware)

It had been a while since y/n had got off of his crutches and he was walking around normally now. He still had plenty of scars everywhere, but I didn't mind at all. He was my beautiful boyfriend weather he was scarred or not. He was perfect regardless.
It was morning and I was sat up in bed exchanging texts with y/n, asking if he had plans for the next week or so.

M: hey love! You have any plans for say... The next week?

Y: no? Why? Lol

M: well.... Comicon is coming up and i was hoping you would hang with me? At my panel?

Y: sure honey! We could finally have a date out of town! Plus It'd be cool for your fans to meet me Lmao

M: k, start packing, cause I already have tickets and I am gonna get dressed and drive over to your place!

Y: do you haaave to get dressed? ❤

I chuckled at his silliness and walked over to my dresser, grabbing out a pair of jeans and a simple black shirt. I pulled the shirt over my head and the pants up my legs, then ran downstairs to grab my keys and shoes.  (yes I know mark doesn't have a car, shush)

I hopped onto my car and started the engine, quickly pulling out of my driveway and starting on the short drive it took to gets to y/n's house. I parked on the curb and briskly stepped up the stairs then knocked on his door. I heard a distant "come in!". I opened the door and shouted "hoooney! I'm hooome!" I heard a giggle from his room and I suspected he was in there. I stepped into his room but didn't see him in there.

Just as I was turning around (y/n) jumped onto my front from behind the door and tackled me to the bed.

"Good morning sweetie," he purred, half lidded as he stratled my waist. He lent down to my ear.
"I haven't had breakfast yet... But look who just came up on the menu.." he muttered, whispering the last part. I felt myself growing stiff, and tried to resist losing it. He trailed his mouth from my ear down to my neck, kissing down the side of it gently and slowly, teasing me. I wrapped one arm around his lower back and the other around his ass. His slow kissing escalated into love bites, trailing all down my collarbone. He usually has a very fast pace to his romantic side, but today it was sweet and velvaty. I let out a small moan as he hit a sweet spot on my neck, as soon as he found it he focused on that area, being careful to kiss it extra long, bite it a little harder. He started grinding slowly, eliciting more moans from my lips. He nibbled on my ear, than grinded a little harder and faster. I shut my eyes and bit my lip, trying to keep the pleasure contained at least a small bit. His kisses trailed to my cheeks and forehead and eyes. I squeezed him onto me further, and let out an exhale of satisfaction.  He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back, and it soon grew into a passionate one. He began to grind faster, and I felt myself getting harder in the skinny jeans I unfortunately chose today. I felt y/n's hand trail down to the crotch of my pants as he still locked me in a kiss, his other hand sliding a few fingers down my jean's waistline to make contact with my hip. I felt him press his palm lightly over my crotch and carefully make a circle motion. My breath hitched as he broke the kiss. He reattached himself to my neck, below my left ear. "You like that huh love?" he mumbled, palming me harder through the tight jeans. I felt his hand go to the top button of the jeans and I got excited, breathing heavy in pleasure and anticipation. He unbuttoned it like a snail, and brang down the fly zipper at an agonizingly slow pace. He took his thumbs under the waist of the jeans and lowered them slower. He did the same we my boxers. Now I was fully exposed and hard as a rock. Y/n knelled to the floor and I knew what he wanted to do next. He gave me the biggest most innocent puppy dog eyes as he asked for my permission silently, even though it was more begging. I nodded my head and laid back as I felt his warm tongue caress the tip, then worked its way down. Soon moans of pleasure escaped my lips before I knew what was going on. His hands followed the lines on my hips gently, to add to the pleasure. "S-stop" I stuttered, it was becoming too much but I wanted more. He stopped and stood, and that's when I got up and pinned him against the wall hastily.  "My turn now naughty boy," I muttered as he looked at me with big eyes, man he was my weak spot. "Punish me daddy" he whispered into my ear heavily. I took off his shirt and kissed down his neck, then kissed every scar on his chest. I heard faint moans above me so I trailed down to his hips and lower, getting to above his jeans. I pulled them down with his boxers and let his member spring forth. He gasped and grabbed my shoulders. I stood back up and pinned him closer to the wall as I began to stroke him. I kissed his nose and bit his ear as I began to go faster. He placed his hand on my hip and it turned me on more. I flipped him around on the wall and grabbed both his hands. I held his hands above his head, and started inserting myself.  I went in and out, earning screaming moans from y/n to my pleasure,  and eventually we both came. We both fell on the bed and stayed that way for awhile.

(So um, yeah, anyways gonna start up this book again and some of my others! Tschüss)