meeting old faces

Mark ended up getting me to calm down, and a bunch of fans offered me their water so I took a water bottle from someone in the line and handed them $2.00 to pay for it. I gulped it down and hugged mark. He hugged back tightly, and we sat there for a moment as my blood pressure lowered. He pulled away reluctantly, and guided me back over to the table. The next person up was someone I actually recognized! This brought up my hopes just a bit, seeing one of the only friends I had in what, highschool? It felt like so many years ago, In reality only a couple of years ago. He was talking to mark, then looked over at me, his eyes widening.

"Holy hell down below is that you y/n?" he asked, rubbing his eyes in mock amazement.
I chucked "yep its mister all nighter in the flesh." I confirmed, recalling the nickname I had been given. I got up and greeted him properly.
"So how do you know eachother?" he asked, gesturing to mark. I smiled wide and pulled him closer.
"This my good sir is my boyfriend." I announced, wrapping an arm around the small of his back.
"Really? Woah y/n you really got skills I'll tell you that!" we all laughed and exchanged numbers, and he waved as he walked away with a signed poster for his little sister. The next in line came up and my mood had improved greatly, completely leaving the thought of him coming back. The convention was coming to a close with mark, felix, ken, and jack's panel.

We hurried back to the same stage and I got mic-ed again and sent on stage. Mark walked in behind me and the rest of the boys followed, I heard screams and shouts as we sat down and started joking around, telling wacky childhood memories, talking about stuff we liked, and answered a few crowd questions. All of them were pretty weird and funny, like asking me to sing, which I did, (terribly). Some got mark to do Wilford impressions, jack doing impressions of pewds after pewd's every sentence. It was an hour long of fun and laughter, but by the end I just wanted to sleep.

We finished the con kind of early, due to me wanting to pass out in mark's strong arms. He piggy backed me out to the rental car, and opened the door for me. I weakly smiled, feeling the bags under my eyes. He climbed in the drivers side and buckled up, starting the car. I felt my head get heavy, and mark noticed too.

"Hold on baby, we'll be at the hotel soon," he reassured and we pulled out of the parking lot, on our journey back to the hotel. I managed to stay awake long enough to get back to the hotel room, and mark laid me in bed, spooning me with his warm arm wrapped around my waist. His chin and nose buried in my hair. I felt warm and safe, forgetting everything. The only people in the world were him and I. I slowly and serenely drifted to sleep, feeling the most love.

The next day was mostly the same, going through the con with mark by my side, buying eachother random crap. I ended up getting at least three plushes and a few posters. We were just as tired the next day, but we had to board our flight. I packed my stuff relatively quick considering I left a lot of room for new items in my suitcase. We packed up our stuff and we all met up with the boys to say good bye before leaving. We bid our farewells, and exchanged some Skype and numbers before mark and I parted from the guys. We drove to the center by the airport and returned our rental and headed over to the airport across the street. We headed over to the gate quickly, narrowly boarding the flight. We got in our seats and after the safety demo we both went out like lights.

Mark and I woke up after the plane ride groggy and relived we were hugging while asleep. I blushed and mark laughed, getting our bags as everyone else was and leaving the plane. We walked through the airport, my legs numb and screaming. Mark kept his hand in mine as we headed out if the airport. I called a taxi and we waited. I lent up and kissed mark on the cheek. Con was super fun, but I was glad to be home.

I was dropped off at my place and mark said he was going to run to his house real quick to grab something. He had a mischievous grin, which lead me to some assumptions. I chuckled to myself as he took off down the sidewalk towards his house. I walked up the stairs to my second floor small and cheap apartment, opened the door with my key, and walked in. The apartment was dark, since it was early night, but I could swear I saw something in the darkness. I went to go flip on the light... But the lightswitch wasn't there. I heard a gun click and a soft chirpy voice ring from the darkness. "Y/n dear, close the door." he said. I shut the door with my foot, keeping my hands in the air. I froze completely. Then I heard the person with the gun move. I knew exactly who it was.

Vincent

"Looong time to s--" he was interuped by a knock on the door. He quietly instructed me to open it. he pointed his gun at the door an i prayed to god that it wasn't mark knocking. I opened it slowly and saw a second figure behind the door where Vincent couldn't see. He held a finger to his lips, instructing me not to give up his position. I turned back around with the door open and looked back to my tormentor. "No body is h---" I got cut off by two arms wrapping under my arms and dragging me out of my house roughly. I struggled hard, and then suddenly it went black

Y/n was captured, but not by Vincent.