Part 2

Next day

shomi entered inside shona's room and smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully.she opened the curtains.sun Ray's fell on shona's face, making her open her eyes.
Shona blinked twice, recognize the surrounding and get up with jerk.
"Mom....what r u doing....I told you not to step down from bed..." Shona said in scolding tone, steps down from bed and make shomi sit.
"I am fine now....doc also said my condition is lot better" shomi said making her sit beside her.
Shona murmured something under her breath.
" Arra you made me forgot..." Shomi said beating her palm on forehead.
"What..."Shona asked
"Sanskar came to meet you... come fast" shomi said getting up.
" Why he came now?...." Shona asked making face.
Shomi chuckled.
"Only he can tell why he came?...." Shomi said and left.

Shona also went to get fresh.
*************

"Morning...." Shona greeted sanskar as usual but for her surprise sanskar greeted her back.
"Morning..."
"Will you take something?..."Shona asked
They were sitting in lawn
"Coffee..." Sanskar said without taking another second
Shona nodded and tell Kaka to bring two cups of coffee.
"Everything fine sanskar?.....you came so early"Shona asked
Casually.

"You only said I didn't try to understand you.....so I thought why not give it try" sanskar said with meaningful smile.
Shona looked at him with one raised eye brow.meanwhile Kaka bring their coffee and left.
Both pick their coffee cups.
" Someone is repenting for his mistake..." Shona said taking a sip from her coffee. Sanskar coughed a little.shona pressed her lips to hide smile. Sanskar looks at her deeply.
"May be...." Sanskar thought in his mind, looking at her.
"Sanskar...." Shona called his name, getting nervous from his constant stare.
"What are doing in evening?..." Sanskar asked coming back on Earth.

"I am going for party with sonal....." Shona said giggling.
"Tomorrow evening???" Sanskar asked with same tone.
"Weekend looks good when we spent it with family" Shona said putting empty cup on table.
Sanskar looks at empty cup with narrowed eyes.
"It finished so soon..." Sanskar thought in mind.
"I am dam hungry....breakfast?..." Shona asked

"Thanks but I had it already....." Sa skar said and gets up.
Shona also gets up.sanskar greeted her and left.
Shoa makes bad bad faces after his leave,put cups in dish but startled a little, seeing his cup untouched.
She shrugged and takes them inside.
*************
Evening

"Di she is ragini,Kavita and kavya......and guys this is my Shona di" sonal introduce them to Shona.
"Hey..."sonal friends shake hands with her.
"It's my favorite song..."sonal screamed excitedly and dragged her friends with her.shona refused to go and sonal didn't force her.
"Nice party.... isn't it?"

Shona quickly turned hearing sanskar's voice.her eyes widened seeing him there.
Before Shona would have asked anything sanskar interrupted her.
"Don't u feel shame following a boy?" Sanskar asked in annoyed voice(acting)
Shona laughed loudly keeping hand on mouth.sanskar was mesmerized, seeing her angelic laugh.
"That should be my words?..." Shona asked in between her laugh. Sanskar smiled
Shona controlled her laugh after some time and crossed her arms over chest.
"Just a long drive...."sanskar said in pleading voice.

Shona nodded with smile and went out with him after informing sonal.
***********
Sanskar stopped car after half an hour drive.
Shona came out and looked around.
"Forest???.." shona whispered confusingly.
Sanskar sign her to walk on small path.shona sighed heavily and walked where he gastured, while sanskar was behind her.That small path was opened into a round cleared area which was sarrounded with cheery trees in circle.

Shona was amazed to see a small wooden table in mid of circle and few dishes were on it and a small lantern was hanging above the table.two stools were placed around table. Shona's heart fluttered seeing all this.
She looked back at sanskar.he just holds her hand and make her walk with him.Both sit opposite to each other and started dinner.
"What you do except following girls...." Shona asked giggling.
"I have my own business ma'am" sanskar replied with smile
"How many family members you have?...."