Part 4

NIGHT

Swara was sleeping in her room peacefully when someone put hand on her mouth.swara eyes gets open with jerk and she starts struggling in dark.
"sheeee.....shona its me sanskar"sanskar's whispered touched her ears.swara opens her eyes completely and try to see in dark but it was too dark to see anything.she taps on sanskar's hand,which was on her mouth.
"don't shout..."sanskar said and removes hand from her mouth.swara lit the table lamp and looks at sanskar angrily.
"what are y..."swara asked in angry loud voice but her sentence left incomplete as sanskar again put hand on her mouth.
"i told you not to shout...your kahdoos father will come"sanskar said, looking toward room's door.swara bites on his hand.sanskar winced a little,removes his hand again.
"i told you na...not to call him that still you"swara said angrily but this time in low voice.
"okay fine i am sorry......now come with me"sanskar said holding her hand.
"where?" swara asked, walking after him toward balcony.
"no questions....just come"sanskar said and climbs down from balcony with help of stairs.swara looked down at him worriedly.after reaching down,sanskar signs swara to come down.swara shook her her head vigorously.sanskar takes out his phone and calls her.swara runs inside the room,picks up mobile and again goes to balcony.
"come down..."sanskar said,putting phone on ear.
"its so high...i will fall down"swar said in scared voice.
"don't worry. i will catch you....i am very good in catching girls"sanskar said in one go,without noticing what he said.
"whattt..."swara asked angrily.
"no..no..i didn't mean that...i just said to reduce your tension."sanskar quickly said before she cut the call. swara murmured something under her breath.
"swear to God....i am not casanova...plz come down"sanskar said in sweet pleading voice.
swara cuts the call, takes deep breath and starts climbing down.stair was moving continuously, making her heart beat fast.
"thank you..."sanskar said and walks toward his bike.
"where are we going...'swara asked walking behind him.
"date....which your father tried to cancel"sanskar said and sit on bike.
"what....sit"sanskar said,seeing swara standing there with crossed arms and narrowed eyes,
"just an outing.....no date"swara said in serious tone.
"only outing....."sanskar said, taking deep breath.swara smiles and sits besides him, keeping small distance between them.she didn't keep hand on his shoulder instead of that she holds the stand of bike on her back.
"unbelievable girl"sanskar muttered,starts the bike and drove away.
"why didn't you bring car?..."swara asked, throwing daggers at his back of head.she again makes distance between them which was reduced because of sudden jerks.
"long drives looks good on bikes not on cars...."sanskar said, just then sanskar stopped bike with jerk.swara falls on sanskar's shoulder.Both shares a romantic eye lock.swara moves back after composing herself.
swara was about to scold him for doing this purposely but sanskar interrupt her.
"you are finding ways for coming close to me?..."sanskar asked with narrowed eyes.
swara's mouth gets half open.what is he?
"if you trying then no need of that....just tell me i will do it myself"sanskar said, puts hand on her waist and makes her walk toward ice cream parlor.
swara looks at his hand with wide eyes then at his face.
"i know i am very handsome...don't look at me like this"sanskar said, opening door for her.
swara walks inside,removing hand from her waist.sanskar hides his smile.
sanskar ordered ice creams, sits beside swara and holds her hand.
"don't tell me i can't even hold your hand"sanskar said,seeing her glare.
"no...you can't"swara said and pulls her hand back.
Meanwhile their order came.both start eating their ice cram silently.after sometime sanskar exchanged their ice creams.
"we should our likes or dislikes....if i will only tell you that i like vanilla.you will forget it later...but if you will eat it then it will stay in your mind whole life"sanskar said and puts spoon full of swara's ice cream.swara starts laughing, hearing his logic.
"do you know...you are half mad"swara said still chuckling and starts eating his ice cream.
"was not before....just became now and these weird ideas only comes in my mind when you are in front of me"sanskar said and pulls her cheek.swara slaps him on shoulder for pulling her cheek.
AFTER AN HOUR.
Sanskar stopped bike in front of bose's house.swara steps down from bike and was about to walk toward her room when sanskar holds her hand.swara looks at him.
"usually boyfriend gets a kiss after such sweet dates and you are leaving without saying goodbye...very bad"sanskar said and pulls her toward him.
swara strikes with his chest and her hair comes on her face.sanskar removes her hair from her face,brushing his fingers on her face.swara's heart rate increased to maximum level.
Both stared at each other face for very long time.sanskar leans close to kiss her but swara hugs him quickly.sanskar chuckled and hugs her back.
"i am not the person to whom you should kiss.....this is our last meeting sanskar.tomorrow real shona will takes her place and i will go in my world...none will come to know anything"swara thoughts in her brain.a single tear falls down from her eyes.she wipes it and breaks hug.
"bye sanskar..."swara said and kiss him on cheek.
"bye..'sanskar said, caressing her cheek.swara quickly runs toward her room's balconly, hiding her tears from him.
sanskar also left from there.swara falls down on bad after climbing the stair and starts crying,hugging her pillow.
"i wish we should have not meet like this"swara said crying bitterly.
**********************
Morning