1 - Your First Day.

"It wasn't love at first sight exactly, but it was familiarity. Something like oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you."

🌻

You're in 11th grade and about to go to a public school after being homeschooled since preschool.
"You got this."
You tell yourself in the mirror before hopping in the car to go to your new school.
"No questions, no eye contact."
"Hurry up y/n, we're gonna be late. Another minute and I'm driving off."
Daniel, your best friend, calling you for the past 10 minutes. You grab your bag, phone, and your wallet, walk downstairs, out the door and into the car.
"Really, what is it with girls and getting ready in the morning?"
He complains as you shut the door.
"Look who's talking, the Flash??"
"I'm working on it, OKAY?"
"Of course you are."
"I am."
"Sure honey."
Daniel rolls his eyes and turns on the radio. About 15 minutes later you arrive and Daniel looks at you.
"Hey, you really do got this. Okay? I'll meet you after class"
"Thanks bee."
You hug him before you go your opposite ways.
"Here we go. Why Don't We University, please be good to me."
You say to yourself as you try to calm yourself down. You walk in and take a deep breath.
"No questions, no eye contact."
You had to go to the counselors office for a little tour and stuff like that. It's been minutes, you've passed by the school's entrance so many times and you still haven't found the office. You knew you had to ask someone. You see a tall boy with blue eyes, he was the closest student to you so you decided to ask him. "One sentence then walk away. One sentence then walk away."
You whisper to yourself repeatedly as you got closer.