7 - Respect.

⚠️

He jumped on top of you and you felt his huge dick inside you.
"Daddy faster"
You beg him to go faster but he wasn't listening. He went slow and deep.
"FASTER!"
He puts his hand over your mouth and whispers in your ear
"Never disrespect your daddy, baby girl. Let me do my job."
He continued with his deep, slow, passionate thrusts then flipped you so you were on your hands and knees. He started going faster making you moan loud.
"You have to keep quiet princess, don't wake up the neighbors."
He suddenly went even faster and pounding harder.
"You're pounding me too hard daddy I-"
You moaned loud again so he put his hand over your mouth.
"Shhh, I can do whatever I want."
You both reach your climax but Eben wanted more so he kept going. He laid down and made you ride him.
"Ride me baby girl"
You were getting tired.
"But daddy we've already finished, I'm tired."
When Eben heard you complain he grabbed your waist hard.
"I thought I've made it clear? I do what I want. I'm not yet done so we're not yet done. Understood?"
Eben tells you with extreme lust in his eyes. He wanted you so bad and no matter what you do you know you wanted him too.
"Yes daddy."
He carried you off the bed and puts his dick inside your pussy once again, holding your ass he helps you go up and down. He kept on kissing your neck and you can hear him moan. He pulled out and puts you down. He pushes you back to the bed and started eating you. You couldn't hold in your moans so you put one hand over your mouth.
"Dick me again, daddy please"
Eben looks at you with a smirk. He ignores you and continues licking your clit.
"Please daddy, I want you in me"
Eben gets up and lays down. You get on top of him and started to ride him.
"There we go baby girl thats what I like to see."
You continued riding him until he said stop.
"That's it for tonight princess."
You laid down beside him, grabbed a blanket and fell asleep.