3 - Eben Franckewitz.

🌻

A good 2 and a half weeks have passed and you've gotten used to your new school. It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. You had a small group of friends and you know Daniel was always there for you. You walk up to your locker to grab your things. You walk to your class and notice someone following you. You stop and turn around. It was the guy you asked directions from on the first day of school.
"Can I help you?"
He looks at you and started acting lost and confused.
"Yeah actually. I've lost my number, can I have yours?"
You roll your eyes and laugh.
"Real smooth."
He laughs and introduces himself.
"I'm Eben Franckewitz."
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you."
You reply and give him a little smile.
"I was wondering if you maybe wanna hang out later? Get to know each other more?"
"Sure?"
"Great! Well some friends are having a party tonight, I'll see you there?"
You start to tease him. You are the type of girl who loves playing "hard to get".
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Come on don't do that to me."
You wink at him, turn around and walk to your class
"Oh come on y/n!"
He laughs and walks in the opposite direction. When class was over, you walk out of the room without noticing Eben standing there and waiting for you. As soon as he noticed you walk out, he ran up to you.
"Hey"
You were a little startled.
"Oh hey"
He walked beside you and put his hands in his hoodie pockets.
"So are you coming or not?"
You laugh not answering his question.
"You're teasing me. I'll pick you up later?"
You laughed at how badly he wanted you to come.
"Sweetheart do you even know where I live?"
"Daniel is kinda my best friend too."
You stop and look at him.
"Daniel told you where I live?"
He nods his head.
"Fine then, pick me up at 7."
"7. Gotcha."
He walks away with a huge smile on his face. You head home and plopped in the couch and turned on netflix. About two hours later you took a shower so you'd smell fresh. You put on a beautiful red dress and started doing your hair and makeup. It's almost 7 and you still weren't done. You hear two knocks on the door.
"Hold on!"