6 - Shall we?

(dirty!! ⚠️)

You walked to Eben's house and he unlocked the door. You enter and the interior was beautiful.
"What a house."
"You think so?"
He smiled and guided you around.
"So, you live alone?"
"I live with Jonah & August. How about you? I didn't see anybody when I picked you up earlier."
"Well my sister is out of town with her friends, so I got the place all to myself until December."
You hear Eben walking towards you. You turn around and he was right in front of you. He bites his lips, grabs your waists and kisses your neck. You put your arms around his neck and wrapped you legs around his waist. He carries you to his room and you lock the door. He pins you to the wall and continued kissing your neck. He gave you love bites all the way to your chest and you were making soft moans. He carried you to his bed to where you were on his lap. He took off his shirt, immediately goes back to the kiss and slowly unzips your dress.
"Shall we?"
He asks you then carries you again to lay you on the bed. He pulls down your dress and started kissing your thigh going up to your chest. He takes off his ripped jeans and you took off your panties and your bra.
"Fuck y/n you're so hot."
He whispers in your ear as you take off his boxers. You rolled over on top of him and started giving him a hand job. He started letting out moans so you gave him a blow job without warning.
You can tell he was loving it so you kept going. You felt a warm liquid in your mouth so you swallowed. You crawled back on top of him to meet his lips with yours. He flips you over and started fingering you.
"Fuck Eben!"
You were screaming in pleasure. He started going faster and harder.
"Baby girl can you say that again?"
"Fuck E-"
He suddenly puts another finger in and goes faster
"Wrong baby girl."
You can barely speak because of how hard and fast Eben was fingering you.
"D-ad-dy"
You orgasm as he slowly removed his fingers. You thought that was that so you moved up so you can lay your head on the pillow but Eben grabs your legs and pull you back down.
"I'm not finished."