Chapter 6

A/N: Before I start I want to thank y'all for getting my views up to 736 people I really love all of y'all but y'all need to comment and share with others so I can go higher...thx loves now let's get to it....

~Keith's POV~

After he walked off he talked to his crew and made a plan to jump Jahseh and the rest of his gang. "So we gonna slit his throat right?" One of his gang members asked. "Nahh Jeremy, but we gonna do some damage to that little fuck." Keith said with a evil smirk.

"Ight boss, so when we gonna do it?" Jeremy asked. "Tomorrow, when he asks summer for a ride I want y'all to "act" like you wanna talk to him ight?" Keith said.l
"Ok boss." Jeremy and the rest of the gang said in sync. "Ok now disperse." Keith said walking off with a crazy man's smile on his face.

~ Summers POV~

"Hey thanks for the ride." Summer said with a smile as she shut the car door. "ight well I'll see you later." Jahseh said parking his car in the garage right next to summers house. "Ight by- oh fuck!" Summer shouted. "What, what's wrong?" Jahseh asked. "My mom was supposed to pick me up from school." Summer said slightly worried.

"It's fine just call her and just tell her
I picked you up from school." Jahseh said calmly. "Ok but-" Sumemr said before her mother pulled up in the drive way of their house. "Summer." Summers mom said with anger in her voice. "Mom I'm so sorry I completely forgot about you picking me up but, I made a new friend tho." Summer said. "Fine but don't mess up and hello who ever you are wait your Cleopatras son." Summers mom said joyfully

"Yup that's me." Jahseh said imitating Raven Baxter. "Alright well summer has to go inside now." Summers mom said eyeing summer. "Ok I'll see you later." Summer said to Jahseh. "Ight." Jahseh said walking inside his house.

~Later That Night~

"That kid doesn't look to nice." Summer mom said as she chipped some bell pepper. "Well he is and he's very smart to be honest and I also met a boy named keith....God!" Summer said throwing herself back onto the couch and staring at ceiling in awe as she thinks about what Keith looked like. "Well sounds like a boy alert." Summers mom said eyeing summer in awe.

"He's just so uggghh!!! He is so fine." Summer said looking at her mother as she got off the couch. "How old r u again summer?" Summers mom stopped her and said. "16." Summer sighed. " ok so your too young to be calling boys fine ok?" Summers Mom said. "Ok, goodnight." Summer said stumping up the stairs.

"Wait, your not gonna eat?" Summers mom asked. "Nahh I'm not in the mood!" Summer shouted from upstairs while her mother just sighed and put the food in the refrigerator.

~Jahseh's POV~

"Who is that girl you drive home?" Cleopatra asked out of curiosity. "Oh her, that's just a summer you know the girl next door?" Jahseh said back. "Oh Diana's daughter, yeah I know." Cleo said back with an attitude. "What's wrong with that?" Jahseh said looking at his mother. "Nothing, nothing." Cleo said walking off to her room. "Ok nice talk!" Jahseh said walking to his room.

Tbc....

So yeah I'm it was short but I ran outta ideas but here it is so I love y'all if y'all still wanna be in my book hmu in my pms and tell me the name of the character and tell me the description of the character also. Thx loves bye 💕