Chapter 12: Clubb'in

Follow me on Instagram @revengegoddess cause I'm lacking followers and fyi.....THOSE AREN'T MY TITTIES!!!! Cause my titties are bigger than that and the funny thing is my mom cussed me out because of this pic and YESTERDAY LIL PUMPS ALBUM DROPPED ON SPOTIFY!!!!! ..but anyways let's get to it!

*Jahseh's POV*

"Where tha hell is she?" I said getting very irritated. "Hello sir," Some nurse walked in.. "Umm...hi?" I said very awkwardly. "I'm gonna be your new nurse and my name is Jocelyn Flores nice to meet you." Jocelyn said with a beautiful smile and I ain't gonna lie she was pretty fine.

"Hellooo, sirr?" Jocelyn snaps in my face to get my attention and I grab her hand quickly and wrap it around my arm and I bring her down low to whisper. "Next time you do that, you'd wish you've never had done that so I prefer you don't do that again are we understood?" I said. "Yes, daddy." She says.

*Keith's POV*

*Keith's POV*

"Aye Geneva, get my juice!" He tells his maid. "Yes sir!" she tells back. Geneva has been working for him for 2 years and has a little crush on the Keith. A few minutes later...."Here you go sir." Geneva said. "What took you so fucking long?!" I yelled. "Nothing sir I was...." Geneva pauses. "Continue." I say through gritted teeth. "I was fantasizing about you." She confesses. "Wait, you were doing what?" I asked very shook and confused. "This." She said as she got on her knees and unzipped my pants....

*Summer's POV*

☝☝What she wore☝☝

☝☝What she wore☝☝

"Aye you still coming?" Hennessey asks over the phone. "Yeah, I'm fixing my makeup right now andddddd done!" I said into the phone on speaker. "Ok, I'm outside right now." Hennessey says. "Ok, I'm coming downstairs an- wait ion see you wait now I do are you in a Lamborghini Gallardo?" I ask staring at the car. "Yup now get in." Hennessey says chuckling. "Hey bitchhh!" I said getting inside the car. "Hey bitchhh!" Hennessey said back as we listened to (Gucci Gang by Lil Pump).

"Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang, spent them racks on new chain, my bihh love to do cocaine I fucked a bitch and forgot her name blah blah blah I forgot the rest of the fucking songggg!" I sung aloud.

"Girl you fucking crazy." Hennessey says laughing wit me and singing along. (Look at me comes on) "Oh Shit this is Jahseh right?" Hennessey asks still looking at the road ahead. "Yes it is. " I said smiling at the thought of him. "Ooouuu my bihh like a nigga!" Hennessey says sticking her tongue out giggling. "Shut uppp!" I said blushing like crazy.

*20 mins later*

"Ok I'll get the drinks and you find some niggas to dance on, got it?" I said rushing my words out. "Bet." Hennessey says as she ran off somewhere but in the croud. "Ok?" I said laughing under my breath as somebody came up to me. "Hey beautiful." A deep voice spoke to me. "H-hi there." I said looking up to a tall brown colored man with blonde tips and black hair with grills.

"How you doing tonight?" He asked

"How you doing tonight?" He asked. "I'm fine." I asked back. "You sure are." He said looking me up and down biting his lip. "Aye buddy, my eyes are up here." I said switching legs and putting my hand on my hip. "Sorry, your just really sexy in that tight ass dress." He said as his "friend" poked out his pants. "Would you like to take this to my place?" He asked me with a facial expression of lust and horniness.

"I would love too." I said taking his hand and out the double doors.

☁☁SEXUAL ACTIVITY AHEAD☁☁