Chapter 10: L.O.V.E

I Love This Song!!!!! I forgot to write Keith's POV last night cause I was totally fucking tired and Imma keep working on this project/book and thank y'all so much for getting me up to 2.06k reads❤❤...ok let's get to it....

*Keiths POV*

"You think he dead?" Jeremy asked eatting a foot long from subway. "I hope so." I said thinking about how many times I shot him. "Yeah me too." Jeremy said finishing his sandwich off. "I need to talk to summer she's the reason why I did all this Shit." I said taking my phone out and dialing her number and she answers with a sleepy....

"Hello?" Summer said as she answers the phone. "Hey babygirl." I said with a smile. "Hey Keith umm...how did you get this number?" Summer asked confused and freaked out. "Jahseh gave it to me." I lied. "Oh ok well what's up?" Summer asked. "Nothing wanna go out somewhere?" I asked giving Jeremy a thumbs up as he loaded his pistol. "Yeah ig but I have to go back and jahseh in the hospital." Summer said as I felt my heart drop to my ass.

"Oh what happened?" I asked knowing Damn well I fucked up. "He got shot three times and their tryna find out who did it by dusting the bullets to find finger prints." Summer said as I looked at Jeremy telling him to I unload his gun and go to the car. "Where is his room number?" I asked. "17." She said hesitantly. "Which hospital?" I asked. "Medic Hospital." She said. "Ok thanks bye." I said. "By-" Was all I heard when I hung up right in her face th Bing to the car and starting the engine.

He's dying today.

*Kris POV*

I made I home and laid down on the bed from the long and stressful walk from the mall to my house which was pretty damn far. My phone rings. "Kris are you alright?" Thylia my best friend asked worried. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just pissed off that they really made me walk all the way from the mall to my house!"

"It's ok but stop whining like a bitch before I come over and fuck you." Thylia says bluntly as Kris's cheeks turn a hard red thinking of her on top of him. "Then do it." Kris says bluntly back. "On my way." She says in a seductive voice and kris hears the car door slam and the engine turn on.

Shit...this finna be a long night...

Tbc....ok I'm going to sleep I tried updating earlier but I got too Damn tired I'll do it tomorrow....love you gn✌✌❤

⚠⚠P.S. Explicit Chapter ahead⚠⚠