✻| Questions |✻

Most asked questions:

Do you have a crush? If yes, what's her name?
None, I'm pretty picky with a girl's personality and how the way she interacts with people~

What's your middle name?
Takahashi, I'm half Japanese. Half-half people, where y'all at?

What's your shoe size?
41 and I used to think it was 48 lmao (゚∀゚)☞

What's the color of your eyes?
Maybe dark brown or black? I don't know my eye color.

When was the last time you cried?
A few minutes ago~ I cry a lot, especially when I watch anime.

What are your biggest fears?
Being alone in the dark, leaving me for nothing, when my favorite anime merchandise runs out of stock, thunderclaps, girls with big boobs.. Don't question me.. Cockroaches and bugs.

What was the last song you listened to?
Unravel ('♡ 艸♡) how about you guys?

When was the last time you texted a person?
Just now! I always text and message peeps~

What kind of girl do you like?
I like girls that are goofy and not moody, doesn't complain or anything and doesn't get mad so easily. I don't know but I like it when a girl ties her hair up, and when she wears oversized shirts. Gahh, it's so cute~

Why are you still single?
Girls I meet are always moody af. Why can't I meet a girl who only gets angry once a month or rarely gets angry? Plus I still can't find one even on the internet. Stupid life, jk I love life ♡

What's your favorite app?
Google, because she has everything! I love google so much! Am I the only one? (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

Would you rather date a fat/chubby girl or a beautiful hot one but is always angry?
I'd date the fat/chubby girl, girls who are angry aren't my type soooooo...

Why do you have different names at the end of your chapters?
Lemon-kun if I wrote a lemon, yandere-kun if I wrote something related to yandere and author-kun if normal~

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•