✻| Questions |✻

From lamarandkadar:
Do you make your own cover art? Because I really like your covers and stories.

I do not make my book covers. My younger sister CuteAkiraChan makes all of them, and I don't know how she manages to make such an amazing cover~ the same goes for my youngest sister too! ecstasyy-

From PARKCHIMCHIMINIE0723:
What's the name of the school you attend to?

It's Imus National High School!The best high school I have attended so far. It is filled with friendly people, but the teachers are very strict. I usually transfer to different public high schools, because our family keeps moving.

From Kuhuna_Mai:
If you look like a popular kid in school, does anyone know from your school that you write Yandere x Readers?

A lot of people know that I write fanfictions, but only my closest friends know my username of course. I'm a very mysterious guy who flips his shit when the WiFi is turned off~

From AishahTEA:
Do your sisters know about all the sin you write? How do they feel?

First of all, they dragged me into writing these stories and so I had no choice but to do what they want, just because I love them. Second, they are very thankful I made these- seriously sometimes I hear them squealing like retarded hyenas.

From bubbles7892892:
What is your favorite food and do you like sweets? If so what are your favorite kind?

I only eat meat and junk foods every Saturday, but yes I like them a lot! I love to eat chocolate donuts, cupcakes and muffins, a box of pepperoni pizza, any kind of fries, burgers from Burger king and more!

From ecstasyy--:
What is your favorite yaoi ship or which ship do you most prefer than other yaoi ships?

I have watched a lot of anime series and sometimes I would just randomly ship people, for example; Armin and Eren from Attack on Titan. Murasakibara and Aomine from Kuroko no Basket and lastly, Genos and Saitama from One Punch Man.

Random fan's questions!(❀´・ω・)ノ

What's your weakness?
I think maybe a girl's waist and neck? I also get slightly turned on when someone calls me daddy? I don't know. The biggest weakness of mine is seeing someone cry especially my mother. I am not good with people, but I am very good when it comes to comforting them.

What do you hate about school?
I don't know. Maybe the strict teachers, delinquents, over dramatic and flirty girls, students who usually tail around teachers and mathematics.

Can you say five random facts about you?
I get angry when someone says anime is disgusting, I am pretty flirty with girls, I don't curse in person, I act very formal when I'm outside and I love everyone who loves me ♡

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•