Chapter 2

A/N: Hi Fruit babies. I'm not doing too good lately and that's why there haven't been any updates 😭.
My depressive life aside, I actually have this story written a few chapters in advance. I'm trying hard to plan this one out, but don't worry I'm trying to cheer up so I can write again. Anyhoo you guys don't wanna hear me cry.

Warning: just another sad chapie

Enjoy!

One Year Later:

“So did you two try the exercise I suggested?” Dr. Mueller asked calmly. He was an older gentleman with slight gray that dusted his hair. Glasses and a short beard. Why did all therapist look the same? Was it like a uniform requirement to look like a heartless snob who could care less about people or their problems?

“No doctor we didn't do the exercise.” Gerard answered. Slight annoyance in his voice. He was once a happy man, well before that incident. He was now sad all the time. His body had become thin from lack of food or rather his bulimia. His red locks hung in his face, just as limp as him. His brown eyes were lifeless and his skin was pale. As if he was dying on his feet. Well he felt himself die internally that day so why not make the outside match the inside.

“And why not?” The Doctor asked.

“I don't know why don't you try asking Mr. Know it all over here.” Gerard huffed as he crossed his arms.

“Just because I don't see the point in this doesn't mean I know everything Gerard!” Dallon snapped back at him. He used to be a kind man before that incident changed everything. He was now angry and short tempered all the time. He hate himself and the world that took his little bear from them. His blue eyes were now dark and his angel like features now transformed into something like a demon. His lips stuck in a permanent scowl. His only comfort came from pills.

“Well I do see the point! Unless you have no interest in fixing our marriage.” Gerard countered. He was fed up with his husband’s stubbornness.

“Yeah just blame me like you always do. See that's our problem, you're always so quick to point the finger at everyone but never wanna take some responsibility!” Dallon yelled at him. He hated his husband’s attitude.

“OH SO YOU THINK THIS IS MY FAULT!” Gerard screamed with tears in his eyes.

“I DIDN'T SAY THAT, BUT YOU NEVER TAKE ANY BLAME WHATSOEVER. YOU JUST PIN IT ALL ON ME!” Dallon roared back at him.

“BECAUSE YOU PROMISED ME IT WAS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!” Gerard cried as he stood up.

“WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS DEAD A MONTH BEFORE YOU EVEN GAVE BIRTH!” Dallon yelled with angry tears as he jumped to his feet as well. They just glared at it other. So much pain and hurt between them.

“HEY HEY! Let's calm down and try this again if you two would please sit down.” Dr. Mueller suggested as he got some Kleenex to help them wipe away their tears. They turned away from each other, but sat on the couch as instructed. “Good now Dallon why don't we try the exercise here instead.” He said once they calmed down.

Dallon sighed because he felt it was stupid, but he wasn't paying this guy just to look at him. So it was at least worth a try. “Gerard would you like to go out for some food or something?” He said deadpan. He never said he'd put forth much effort only just try.

“Really that's all I get?” Gerard looked over at the tall man. “Unbelievable.” He sighed and rolled his eyes. Dallon frowned and was about to get upset again.