MYSTIC CHAMBERS

The children followed MR Maggie to the chambers, the chambers were really senile like they belonged to the old barbarians. BUT they contained all type of stuff a sorcerer should have. Louie with a chance of luck became my roommate but that was really nice because he was only the one I talked to and was even comfortable with him. 

Each child was given a wand,  bundles of magic books, swords, shields, bow-arrow, and an awesome outfit. Everything was the same for me but one extra material added to my stuff and that was an old ancient written book "THE SPELLSTORM" by the old ministry of magic.

I didn't know what was going on but I decided to read it at late night. 

The boys and girls made themselves comfortable in their chambers. At 10'o clock I met someone, a very beautiful young girl. Her name was " Sarah" . and I am serious when I say someone beautiful. But I was scared of her as she was the daughter of ATHENA, our battle strategies teacher. So yes I was nervous to talk to her and really I am not good at talking. when I told this to Louie he really laughed at me...like I am a god and I can do anything. FOOL.

So it was time to read the spellstorm. it was really dark in my chamber but when I opened it ...a glistening yellow and a radiant blue light started coming out of it ......from there an enigmatic badge type of hologram appeared. when I touched it, a list of spells and beasts...not literally.... came out. NOTHING was so special about it ...but a spell in which my mind was stuck.

NOW I knew that tomorrow is going to be a special day where I will start my new life.so it is time to sleep....zzz....zzzz