THE HALL OF FAME

As I and the other kids were passing through the hall of fame, they were seeing it carefully. And I on the other side was stuck on the story of Oracular and The Legends and the mystery of what" the Romanaughs" had to do with it. And what was the curse.

 When These question rose to my head and then THE SENATOR arrived. With a bold voice he spoke " Children of Asgard, I am happy to stand at front of you. Being the Juniors you will be prevented to enter the BATTLE ARENA, THE DARK MAGIC ROOM, and THE SPELL FOREST as you can see that Asgard is the place where the Nine realms unite, there are some realms that posses Dark Sorcery.  AND leaving these matters to our teacher I would like you all to meet them.  Mr. Donald, Mr. Queltori and Mrs. Picquery are the masters of the spell program, Seltron jr and Mike Henderson are the masters of medicines and sorts. MADAM ATHENA  will teach you the battle strategy and about the friendly monsters to wild beasts "

The senator was speaking but I was lost in some another world. Everything around me stopped and the hall turned into a valley . as I was confused about what was happening I Just shouted: " Help!!" After some time, few miles away I saw a man striding on a horse covered with a battle armor ..a Yellow Armor. When he came closer to me, his horse gave a furious puff and exhaled fire. The man told me, that you have come to the right place, may this journey help you and by the way I am LUTHOR the YELLOW LEGEND, nice to meet you.

I was shocked when I heard it, but far away from the valley came a huge Dragon. With a metallic body and engines inside it or I can just say a work of Hepatheseus was really terrifying me. the dragon released steam out from his metallic head and there came a Fireball rolling towards me and sir LUTHOR. A blink of eyes again made me travel back to the school. 

AS I asked Louie of what was going on, he told me that there are going to be selections tomorrow. With this he stopped and moved his eyes towards THE SENATOR again . "my name is KELZAR . And now MR maggie will take you to your Chambers.