The prophecy

It's awesome to live a normal life, but when you realize that you have been invited to an imaginary world or I say Asgard..the place of gods and where the Nine realms unite.  I assure you that you will get appalled. 

So Yes I am a Young sorcerer or wizard. And My parents " Daniel Romanaugh  " and " Maria Romanaugh" are two very strong Asgardian's who's duty is set on a peaceful yet polluted planet so called Earth.         I haven't Known at all that i belong to a family of Gods, till My 14 birthday ...as I received a letter from the ministry of magic to get involved in the Asgardian Program.

So Now I am here packing my luggage with a satchel. It's really weird that 14 years of living in the human world and getting to a place to learn SORCERY and dark magic stuff..it is very very weird.

So my journey begins with a beautiful aurora and definitely with some tears swiped by tissues on my mother's cheek.  IT's strange that while stepping out of my house and stuffing the car with the luggage my father told me about a Prophecy.

"Son, Always remember that when the darkness arrived a mist, thunder and black magic was applied. Though the gods were frightened and appalled, they overcame their fears and ward off the beasts apart. ", said my father. 

AS I didn't understand it that much ... I just said the two words .....thanks, dad...

 I traveled to the EASTER CENTER PARK, all the parents were there to see off their children as well as mine too. Droplets and showers of the tear were dropping on the children hair ...uh...As soon as I turned back, I saw my parents arguing about something and believe me that gesture was no good. Both of them came close to me and said: " MAX, when you arrive there people will call you something ...something related to legends and prophecy, but don't try to overthink it.. time will prove the words wise and you too". with this a goodbye kiss and some motherly love and set me off with some Poor jokes, they told me " off you go".

NOW the time came that all the children huddled up on a whistle whistled by  J.J Kameron, a wise and friendly hunter of magical beasts... as I tried to be the central member of the crowd, I passed every child at the front but at the end, I ended up colliding with someone. With a sign of sorry, I continued on my task.

J.J Kameron spoke" Children of Asgard, WE are GOING TO start our journey" with this came some magical spell and a steam engine bus ... I know its funny and weird...but yes a steam engine bus out from nowhere arrived. Children entered the bus and got stunned to see the recliner and spacious bus just like a train to Hogwarts. Now don't ask me how I get to Know about it.

Now the bus with a screeching honk started to move. Out from the window, hands were waved. I waved back too...when I saw my parents. THE BUS now got lifted up from thick air to the thin air. It was very nice to see outside, the beautiful clouds that we passed.  I knew that my life is going to turn to something very unusual. 

AS soon as I made myself comfortable, I realized that my co-passenger was the same kid that I collided with. I gave him a simple smile and raised my hand to introduce myself" My name is MAX ROMANAUGH", suddenly his eyebrow arose with a skeptical sound he said to me" you are THE ROMANAUGH" "THE LEGEND FROM THE PROPHECY", OH WOW!