The TV-Show

[I didn't liked SMG3s age so i don't use the right from wikipedia]

It was an beautiful morning in the Mushroom Kingdom. SMG4 went out with a bottle of coffe outside to check the mail.
A letter was for him in the Mailbox. He take it out and went inside. Open the letter and read it:

Dear SMG4,
We're a TV-show who called how good do you know your enemie. You can win much coins. You must only answer the questions about your arch-enemie.
Let us see if you can bet the champions Mario and Bowser.

SMG4 was surprised about it but agree it.

One week later

SMG4 went inside at the TV-hall.
Mario saw him ,,hello SMG4 well you agree it that you will fight again me and bowser?'' SMG4 rolled his eyes ,,Yeah but who's my enemie?'' ,,SMG3 of course'' Mario went away. SMG4 was a bit nervous he don't know much about SMG3.

As the show started

A shyguy appeared and said ,,Hello Viewers and welcome to a new Episode of how good do you know your enemies!'' publicum clapped ,,In the right are our Champions Mario and Bowser! And on the left the young youtuber with 1 Million subs SMG4 with his enemie SMG3!''

,,So here is the first question: How old is your enemie? Let us first ask Mario and SMG4!''

Mario laughed ,,of course he is 40''

,,Right! Now your turn SMG4!''

,,u-uhm 17?...''

,,RIGHT! 10 points for both teams!''

,,Next Question:Whats the most thing that your enemie like?
Bowser?''

,,Spaghetti''

,,thats correct! SMG3?''

,,He likes doing bloopers, buritos, doritos''

,,Correct! Next Question....''

Last question and both have the same points.

,,The last question:What is the thing what your enemie loves the most?''

SMG4 have no ideas.

,,Mario?''

,,Peach!''

,,Right! SMG4?''

SMG4 say nothing.

,,SMG4 answer!''

,,Sry i have no ideas...''

,,So the winners are: Bowser and Mario!''

After the show SMG3 saw SMG4 sitting on a banch.

,,Hey dude are you okay?''SMG3 asked worried. ,,Sry that we have lost...But can i ask you what you love most?''SMG4 looked at SMG3 who sit down next to him ,,I can't say it.. But the person who i love is special.. He/She is like somebody i never met. He/She is cute, smart, tricky and lovely. But he/she don't like me... But the Person is the onlyest i love..'' SMG4 smiled ,,it sound like the Person is really important for you'' SMG3 smirked a bit ,,Yeah he/she is...''

Both sit a long time next to eachother watched how the sun goes down. After the sun was away both said good bye at eachother and went.