👑Steal my heart boy👑

[Ugh i worked so long on the picture:3 sry if it's not okay XD i try my Best next time]

SMG4's view:

SMG4 sit on his PC and sigh. Since weeks happends nothing. He's such bored. He thought to play with X and SM3 but thats bored to. Watching what Mario do?  Naahh thats the most bored thing on the World.

SMG4 noticed that somebody wrote him on Facebook. He saw that it was SMG3:

,, Hey SMG4 whats up i'm Bored as hell.. ''

SMG4 wondered why SMG3 write him the last time they meet he only fights with him. So he just ignore SMG3s message and turn of his PC and went eating.

SMG3's view:

,, DID HE IGNORE ME?!'' SMG3 went upset. All what he wanted is write with him. SMG3 sigh. It was normal for him that his arch-enemy ignore him. But he loves SMG4 and want him for his own. SMG3 looked at his pinwall. He makes so much pictures of SMG4 but he never smiled at one. Even mostly he showed angry while he noticed that SMG3 make pictures of him.

It's not like he stalk SMG4. SMG3 just want that his love noticed him. He never wanted this fights between him and he. After every fight SMG3 only want's to cry, because of hurting his love feelings.

SMG3 is a alone walker which is also his problem. He never found realy friends. Since he was little he everytime sit alone and play alone.

SMG3 noticed that a tear was on his cheek. He wipes it fast away nobody should knew it that he's not a strong person.

He decided to go and speak with SMG4.

SMG4's view:

SMG4 went angry to his room. Mario pissed him off. He open his room door, walk in and close the door. He turned around and noticed his arch-enemy who's Walking through his room. But before he can say something his arch-enemy said :,, please don't hurt me i come in peace!! '' SMG4 noticed that SMG3 was a bit scared.

SMG3's view:

SMG4 looked so angry. Wich makes SMG3 scared. He took all his breath and said fast:
,, SMG4 i wanted never to hurt you!! It's like we always fighting but that makes me sad!!! I'm gay okay?!  I love you!! '' 
SMG3's face went dark red.

SMG4's view:

SMG4 can't Believe what he heared. His own arch-enemy loves him?! He let out a littls giggle. But than he saw that SMG3 wen't realy sad. SMG4 start to smile like an Idiot.
,, SMG3 it's okay that you're gay many guys are it! You know deep inside me i love you too. I mean after the snow story i just saw you with totaly other eyes... Maybe i love you to..''

SMG3's view:

Did he heared it right? SMG4 love him to he can't believe it but bevore he asked he noticed that SMG4 pushed him against a wall and stand near to SMG3. SMG3 just can hear how SMG4 breath.

SMG4's view:

SMG4 smirked his einem can't escape and the door is looked. ,, You know what SMG3? ''  said SMG4 ,, i will steal your heart! '' with this words SMG4 kissed SMG3.

[longest story everxD lol!  Write your opinion in your comments!]