chapter two: helping her

Simon rolled his eyes again. He was talking to his friend David, the music teacher of the school where Simon and Amanda worked at.

"That's not going to work, David. That might work for getting into a guy's pants but it's not going to work for Amanda. I think she would want something a little more romantic than just getting drunk and shagging," Simon replied.

"It's fool proof though! You'll get into Amanda's pants by getting her drunk and snogging her," David said.

"That might work for gay men but it's not going to work for 'Manda. I want us to be able to remember making love for the first time, David. Not be so pissed out of our minds that we won't remember shagging at all," Simon replied. David didn't get that Amanda was a romantic and didn't like getting drunk all that much.

"Just make sure that you have condoms with you then. You don't want to get Amanda pregnant, Simon," David commented.

"You have no idea how to give a straight man advice on how to get his girlfriend willing to make love to him, David," Simon said, rolling his eyes again.

"That's because I'm gay," David retorted. "You should've gone to Alesha to find out how to get Amanda to make love to you."

"I'll ask her then before I go home to Amanda. Alesha might know what might Amanda willing to make love to me," Simon replied.

"Go ask her then! The school day is almost over," David said, trying to shoo Simon out of the music classroom's door.

"Okay, okay!" Simon said, laughing and leaving the classroom.

He waited until the school bell rang that signaled the end of the school day to go into Alesha's classroom. She taught the fifth year with him while Amanda, her best friend and Simon's girlfriend, taught the year above them.

Simon knocked on the door and opened when Alesha looked up from her desk and grinned at him.

"I need your help, Alesha."

"What kind of help?" Alesha asked, standing up to collect the papers that were on her students' desks.

"I want to make love to Amanda," Simon replied, his face already starting to turn red. "Do you know what's able to turn her on?"

"Of course I do! I'm her best friend, Simon," Alesha responded. "I know these things."

"What are they then?" Simon asked, his face now a vibrant shade of red.

"She likes being bitten on her collar bone while you're snogging and she loves it when men kiss her body. If she'll let you, kiss her inner thighs. She loves that and she doesn't let many men do it to her," Alesha replied. "And pay attention to her tits when she's allowed you to make love to her."

"That's all that turns Amanda on?" Simon asked. "But how do I get her to kiss me so then we're snogging?"

"Amanda almost always takes charge of snogging and she'll snog you when she's ready and you'll know when she is," Alesha responded. "Will that help you get into Amanda's pants?"

"Yeah. I think so. We've only really pecked each other on the lips so far so the snogging advice helps," Simon answered. "Thanks, Alesha."

__

"I'm home, Amanda," Simon called out when he returned back to Amanda's apartment after school was over. "I've got things from your students."

"What have they given me?" Amanda asked, coming out of her bedroom and into the kitchen where Simon was standing.

"I don't know. I was just given the bag of stuff by the substitute teacher who's teaching your class," Simon said, putting the plastic bag containing what Amanda's students had sent her on the table. "Is Eric down for his nap?"

"Yes," Amanda replied, sitting down on one of the table's chairs and starting to go through the bag. "He gave me a harder time today about going down for his nap earlier."

"That's my boy," Simon commented. "He's like me. He doesn't like napping."

"And he's made it clear to me," Amanda laughed. She opened one of the cards that a student send her and read it.

__

"Do you want some help making dinner, 'Manda?" Simon asked, coming up to Amanda from behind and hugging her waist while she was stirring something in a pot on the stove.

"You can take over stirring the macaroni," Amanda replied. "I can't stand for that long and not take a break."

"Go sit down, darling. I can finish dinner for you," Simon responded, pecking Amanda on the cheek.

"You are such a big help to me right now, Simon. Thank you," Amanda said, handing him the spoon that she was stirring the macaroni with.

"You're welcome," Simon said. "Go sit down. You know that your hips can't take that much standing in one day."

"I know," Amanda replied, going and sitting on one of the kitchen table's chairs. "That's why I have you helping me out this week."

"I'll keep helping you out until you're completely better, 'Manda," Simon replied. "I'm just living at your apartment for the week to help you out."

"And I couldn't be happier that you're living with me for the week. I get to watch you from behind everyday," Amanda responded cheekily.

"Do you like watching my arse or something?" Simon retorted back to his girlfriend while he stirred the macaroni in the pot.

"Yes. You're my boyfriend. I'm going to watch your arse whenever I can. This week just gives me longer to look at it," Amanda replied cheekily, smirking at him and eyeing Simon's body.

"You find me hot, don't you, Amanda?" Simon asked. "I know that you're looking at my arse and body right now even though I can't see you."

"You caught me," Amanda said laughing. "I was staring at your bum. How did you even know that I was looking at your body?"

"I'm a teacher, darling. I have eyes in the back of my head."

<>Hello guys! How did you guys like this chapter and what did you love about it? I love that Amanda's gotten caught looking at Simon's arse. I had a lot of fun writing that. What do you think is going to happen next? Bye until the next chapter!