Cheating? part 1

Alli's POV

As your skimming through your IG a picture of Calum pops up, you smile, you haven't seen him for a little over a month. Your smile fades when you see a beautiful woman standing next to him, and the caption of the photo.

"Calum Hood spotted coming out of an LA hotel with a mystery lady."

You feel tears prick at your eyes, but you refuse to cry, deciding instead to call Mali, hoping there was an explanation.

"Hi," Mali says, meekly, clearly she's already seen the photo.
"Please tell me she's a friend or a manager. Please tell me it's not what it looks like!" you plead.
"I've never seen her before," Mali sighs. "I'm sorry Alli."
Your heart breaks, you always knew there was a possibility, with Calum touring, and the numerous girls throwing themselves at him. But you didn't want to believe Calum would do something so cruel. You never thought he would cheat on you. You hang up the phone without saying goodbye, and pick up your pup Ezra, crying into his soft fur.

Mali's POV

I heard the click on the other end of the line, signaling y/n had hung up. I was pissed, at my brother, at this "mystery girl" at the whole situation. I decided to take matters into my own hands. He sure as hell wasn't going to get away with it that easy. I dialed his number and waited.

"Hello," Calum said, clearly haven just woken up.
"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you up," my voice full of sarcasm. "Did I interrupt your fooling around?!" I half yelled.
"Whoa, what's wrong?" He asked.
"What's wrong!" I was starting to boil over, he should at least own up to it. "You're cheating on my best friend, and you didn't even have the decency to try and keep it quite. You hurt her,  you're so dense, you don't even know how bad you hurt her!" I yell into the phone.
"Mali, would you please calm down and tell me what's going on?" Calum asks. That was it, I hung up the phone. I was sick of him playing the dumb card.

Cal's POV

I heard the line click off, I had no idea why Mali had been yelling at me. I decided to go on IG, when a photo popped up of me walking out of the hotel I was staying at, with a woman trailing behind me. I scroll down and am caught by the caption.

"Calum Hood spotted coming out of an LA hotel with a mystery lady."

The pieces start to fall into place, and I facepalm myself. Shit, I think, this could screw up everything, it has screwed up everything. I fumble with my phone in the darkness, finding Alli's name in my contact list and pressing call.

Alli's POV

You walk upstairs to your room. You had decided to sleep it off, and wait to say or do something you might regret. You walk into your bathroom seeing your puffy eyes.

You're so ugly, who could ever love you. Certainly not Calum Hood, he has so many other, better options. Girls without your disgusting past. No one could ever love you, why don't you just end it, no one will care, no one cares. 

You open a cabinet drawer and the glint of a razor catches your attention. It's been so long, you think, your wrists aching for the familiar bite of the blade. You're just about to make the first incision when Calum's name flashes on the screen of your phone. You snap out of your trance and drop the razor, disgusted that you almost returned to a habit you had been trying so hard to forget. With trembling hands, you reach for your phone. You answer not bothering to say hello, still hoping there was an explanation to all this.
"Baby?" Calum asks, his voice cracking. You want to reach through the phone and slap him, but you also want him to hold you and tell you he loves you and only you. When you don't respond Calum continues.  "That woman is the one getting us into recording studios while we're in LA, she means nothing to me. The paparazzi is making it out to be something it's not." He pleads for you to understand.
"Calum, I want to believe you, but I don't know," you explain, you love him with all your heart but you have to protect yourself.

"Baby you have to believe me," Calum says in a hushed tone.  Not knowing what to say, the razor once again catches your eye. 

"I need you to come over," you say firmly.  Its too late now, you know what you're about to do, and you've been through this so many times  before.  He needs to come stop you, you can't on your own, and it's been so long. 

"I can't," he says, "I won't be home for a few more d-"

"Calum," you interject, "if you care for me at all you'll come over," your voice trembling. 

"Are you ok," he asks, hearing the catch in your that.

"No"

TOO BE CONTINUED...