New Kid

I was waiting outside with the new kid Ben and Richie well the others got supplies to help Ben because Bowers and his stupid friends beat him up.
"So....."-I say trying to start conversation.
"So what?"-Richie says.
"Start talking like you always do"-I say and he just rolls his eyes. Then the others come back with the supplies and Beverly Marsh, me and her are kind of friends.
"Ben from social what happened?"-Bev asks walking over to him
"Bowers beat up"-Richie says and we all look at him, he knows that they had a thing.

~
I was walking home with Eddie because, well his house is across the street from mine, it was silent until I broke it.
"You know I like hanging with you guys"-I say smiling and he looks at me with a small smile.
"Well we are all going to the Quarry tomorrow if you uh want to come"-He says nervously and I nod.
"Sounds like fun, I'll see you guys there then, well bye"-I say as we stop at my house and I walk up the steps and he crosses the street.

               *Next Day*

Bev and I stopped our bikes and the boys look at us as Bev and me take our dresses of so now we are just in and underwear and bras.
"Come on pussies"-I say as Bev and me run to the end of the cliff and jump off, we hit the water with a big splash. Once we reach the surface Bev yells at them to jump down and one by one they all jump. Bev was on bill's shoulders and Richie(?) was on Stans until Beg pusher him of and they all fell in the water. Eddie, Ben and me laugh as we all splash each other.

~

Bev and me were laying with sun glasses on well the radio played, I could feel all of them looking at us so me and Bev turn our heads towards them and they all look away, we laugh as we sit up. Richie starts looking in Ben"s bag and finds a folder with a whole bunch of missing kid and murder cases in it that all happened in Derry. All if us were interested so we went to Ben's house. Bev and me put are dresses on quickly and hop on our bikes and start heading to Ben's house with all the other boys. Once we got in his room I started walking around and looking at all the pictures and old news paper pages hanging on his wall.