The Black Crimson Alchemist

Edward

"Sir, what do you need me to fix... In here." Ed said, gesturing toward the empty home. "I don't even see signs that people live here."

"Oh I assure you..." The man started.

Suddenly a group of people came in. A dark man jumped onto Alphonse and opened his suit forcefully. After struggling he got in and controlled Alphonse's actions.

Edward grabbed the woman who was currently attacking him and flipped her over. Another person came and attacked him.

Edward looked toward Alphonse's suit.

The seven deadly sins have been after Ed and Al for a while, and now... After Alphonse was controlled by Pride, he didn't know what to do.

Ed didn't want Alphonse to be controlled, so he did what he thought he could do. Try to get the man who was in Alphonse out and beat him up.

Ed threw the last person on the floor and knocked him out. He walked closer to Alphonse's armor.

One last man got in Edwards way and tried to fight him. Edward transmutated his automail into his blade and dodged the new blockers weapon but the attacker had a different plan.

The attacker stabbed Ed in the gut. Edward stumbled and started to grip at his gut harshly to slow the blood loss.

"Ed!" Alphonse screamed helplessly trying to get the man inside of him out of his amor. 

Edward looked up with a narcissistic grin. "Is that all you got?" He lifted his automail up again into a fighting stance, "Let's dance."

The armed attacker laughed. He lunged at Edward but Ed dodged.

"Woah tiger." Edward chucked.

The man glared silently through his mask.

"The silent type... Usually all the people I fight make fun of me because my height." Ed glanced at the man.

"Shut up, fool." The man finally said.

"Oh? You talked." Ed glanced at his wound.

At that split second the man attacked Ed and flipped him over. "And you're all talk and no gain." The man sarcastically said.

Ed chuckled. "And you don't pay attention."

The man had just enough time to look down at Ed before he was flipped onto his back on the floor.

Ed felt a sharp pain in his gut again, he messed up his wound even more. Crap. He thought.

"Oh, you got me there... But you really messed up the stab wound I gave you." The man said.

"Shut up." Ed said. "I have a question for you and the man who is controlling my brother... And the leader." Ed headed closer toward the men. "Why are you attacking us?"

The man in Alphonse's suit giggled... Wait, woman?

"I thought that a guy climbed into Alphonse's suit?" Edward said, thinking aloud.

"I'm a woman... Are you stupid?" She said fiercely. "I can't believe our leader wants this pip squeak."

"What did you just call me?" Edward turned his head, eyes wide with malus  glinting in his eyes.

"I called you a short pip squeak." Alphonse's suit clattered with noise.

"Don't listen Edward!" Alphonse jerked. "They just want to make you mad!"

"Shut it, rotten steel." The woman said. "All I want to know is why did the big man chose some overly smart short little brat for us to capture. I didn't sign up for his smart ass responses. Looks like he is stupid too..." She cleared her voice, "Edward Elric is the top priority of my list. He can not be free any longer or he will ruin every one of our perfectly planned victories. As a prize, we will keep him until we feel the need to sell him. Whoever catches him will get the money he is sold for. That is... If we do sell him." The girl said with a low, mocking voice.