.6.

.🍰.

Third person point of view~

Yamaguchi silently got inside his car, closing the door slowly.

He heard the door locking sound. 'Click'

Yamaguchi started shouting, he couldn't believe what just happened.

"Oh my god! What just happened in there!" Yamaguchi started to scratch his head -if he might continue doing that he might go bald-

"No, wait I have to keep quiet, he actually said that I shouldn't take thus personally." Yamaguchi shook his head slowly to get rid of the thoughts inside his brain.

He placed the key and gave it a little switch before driving off home.

..

Yamaguchi got the key from his pocket and opened his door, walking slowly.
Placing his coat on the hanger before going inside his closest to change his clothes.

Yamaguchi wore his Pjs and went to his living room, sitting down on his couch.

"Well, why did he tell me that? Is it because I'm kind? " Yamaguchi asks his confused self.

"Wait I shouldn't let my thoughts go into a lot of fantasies he said it by himself I shouldn't take the personally, so he might say this to make me happy?" Yamaguchi thought about this before he grabbed the remote and switched on the T.V.

After he finished watching the tv he slowly closed it and made his way to lock the doors and lights of his apartment.

"I should make myself a snack before going to bed" Yamaguchi considered.

He brought himself some fruits and water before heading off to his room waiting for the next day to come.

'I hope everything goes well in these next few days' Yamaguchi thought to himself before sleeping.

(A/N):Ahhhh!! I'm really sorry ;-; this is the first week of school and I didn't sleep ;-; but I tried my best to write this chapter. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote ~
Have an amazing day !

The next chapter will be the last chapter and it's going to be long ;-; if it's not I think one more and then we are going to be done!