Home Bound

Keep in mind that this is written by a friend and not me! Have fun, and I will relay any comments or stuff to them!

Upon a early morning, Flug was the first to wake up. He groaned and shuffled out of his bed getting up. Flug slid his feet to his dresser taking out his favorite shirt and slipping it over his small, slender figure. However, it was still six or so so he didn't worry about replacing his sweatpants.
Flug yawned and deeply stretching, feeling every muscle on his body ripple. As he walked out of his small room he grabbed his paper bag, slipped it over his head, and snapped on his goggles. He was particular about his identity. . . not even his boss/"housemaster"-roommate- thing knew what his face looked like.
Flug tip-toed down the dark, long hallway empty of nothing but a red rug and scarlet walls, maybe a stand her or there and a portrait of Black Hat. Which, Flug found pretty eerie with the feeling his Judging eyes are always upon him.
Anyway, Flug turned down left into a spiraling staircase that lead to the first floor. He walked through the great room which was a large, checkered-floor ovalish room with great acoustics for a Pipe Organ that fit at the end. Flug walked to the various doors, one leading to the den, another a guest bathroom, (this mansion is huge by the way. Flug noted this a long time ago and counted 10 rooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 mater suet, and an attic that was converted into a large laboratory), and the the kitchen. Flug walked into the kitchen letting the swivel door close behind him swishing against the tile flooring. Then for a second his heart skipped a beat in alarm.
"Good morning, sir." Flug gulped, Black Hat was never up this early. But there are firsts for everything. Black Hat looked over slowly, he was sitting at the long table sipping dark coffee.
"Your up early, Doctor." He said in his harsh voice that was like listening to gravel. Flug shrugged sheepishly.
"Early bird catches the worm as they say." Flug scuttled to the array of counters and shelves that was shaped in a square U. The kitchen was the most nicest place in the house with quartz counters. Pots and pans hung over the island in the center of it as Flug walked around to reach the fridge.
"Mm." Black Hat hummed as he sipped his coffee looking at his phone in his hands.
Flug fished out the milk form the fridge, placing it on the island accompanied by a bowl. Suddenly, Flug saw two batches of cookies sat in array atop sheets on the counter across from him.
Flug was obviously surprised by this because he knew 505 doesn't cook, Dementia burns everything she touches food wise, and never seen Black Hat touch a pan. "D-do you bake, sir?" He asked looking at the dark figure scrolling through his medias at the table.
Black Hat kept scrolling not answering right away, then he sighed. "On occasions, it's a thing I like to do when I feel stressed."
Flug blinked in confusion, 'Him?? Stressed??' Flug felt more confused then ever. When would Black Hat of all creatures feel stress, he doesn't care about anything. But still... "Why?"
Black Hat stopped scrolling setting down his phone, looking at the distant wall ahead of him. His expression was flat. Flug bit his tongue hard waiting for him to yell, but it never came.
"I'm stressed because I can no longer enter the Underworld.... I'm stuck here." He said stiffly.
"I-is that....bad?" Flug asked wincing like saying those words wa alike ripping off a bandaid.
Black Hat closed his eye, then whirled in his chair flying up with rage. "OF COURSE IT IS FLUG!" He boomed.
Flug flinched back as he watched Black Hat snatch his phone and leave the kitchen... was he.... crying?