Junooniyat

Hey guys.
This isn't any new OS but epilogue of one of FF "Junooniyat." It is indeed hot and fit in this book, so thought to post it here.

The story is about swasan who were collage enemies, buddies then over possessive lovers, they had to face a lot to be together. As Sanskaar belong to middle class family and Swara daughter of rich businessman.

Posting for all who didned.

******

His parents left after dropping them home after performing all after marriage Rituals, with her parents to Gadodia mansion as Sanskaar said them already to leave them alone for few days, he knew how Swara was during their Romance, so Loud. He didn't want anyone to listen her pleasurable moans which only he owed the right to hear.

He clearly remembered how loud and wild she grew when they did it both time in her Room, he silently thanked her Father for building the think walls, Though Her Moans Resonated whole room.

After closing the Main Door he headed towards their room with a smile plastered on his face, his eyes shining bright like a pearl on Dark deep ocean in Night.

He pushed the door open only to see his Bride sitting in a veil waiting for him, the thought itself excited him to the edge, 'Night is going to be so long.' He thought to himself.

He took his own time admiring his beautiful wife in the wedding attire, Though her face was covered with netted veil, he could see her a bit nervous.

He took baby steps towards her and she stayed still waiting for him to lift up the barrier which was stopping from her to look his Handsome face, who's smile always Made her feel better.

He sat in front of her, His hand working so slow than that of normal one, the movement her veil fallen off, he could see her beautiful mesmerizing eyes gazing up slowly looking at him first with shyness then they were back to normal and smile occupied her lips seeing his.

She threw herself in the strong arms of her husband feeling Joyous. The feeling was amazing, Getting married to a person you love and who loves you back equally or even more, is the biggest happiness one can get.