Addiction - A Tale of Desire & Love.

Hey guys.

This ain't any new One Shot, but a part of my FF called Addiction : A Tale of Desire and Love.

Many of you would have read it but those Who don't follow the story can read it. If you feel interested please do read the story And Comment ur review there.

Unedited.
******

-"Sleep Love." I heard him cooing in my ears, I looked up a little to gape up at  him in his face, his eyes. Those beautiful brown orbs encased in thick black lashes mesmerized me in an instant, his lusciously pink lips tilted up in a small assuring smile.

I looked away, again facing his broad chest where he tugged me securely by wrapping his hands around me, I sighed dreamily before closing my eyes to relax the still shivering nerve in me. My fingers dipped in soft fabric of his shirt, clutching it.

I handled my body to darkness, to make me relaxed, with his lips pressed in my scalp giving me goosebumps, how much I dreamed of someone holding me, protecting me, loving me, and today everything seemed to turn out true. The fright in me calmed down as soon as I was in his arms.

I tried hard to sleep, cocooned in his scent but sleep was far away from me, the flashes of pass played under my closed lids, pushing me two years back in my life, I don't know weather that was a mistake or something, I regretted it, but I loved it too. The Memories were still fresh and as clear as a crystal, the silence of room with sound water drizzling out filled in my ears, with the echoes of past, like every second night, and today I don't want to push them away, I basked myself in it, reliving it.

-"Hey Shona, you aren't child anymore." Snapped my friend Sasha at me, when I just denied to what Lorraine said, -"Urgh, what the hell Sasha, am freaking not interested in it." I retorted Slamming the magazine across the table, my friends have just lost it.