The Truth! [SwaSan]

This OS dedicated to a Lovely Very good best friend of mine cutecookies_pt Prachi

This OS dedicated to a Lovely Very good best friend of mine cutecookies_pt Prachi. As it was her birthday on 20 June. Belated Happy birthday Love 😍😍😘😘 am sorry am damn late I started it on 20 itself but couldn't get it completed 😭😭

*****

This story is purely work of fiction this all the events And characters in this book are products of author's imagination and any resemblance to the actual person living it dead is entirely coincidental.

*****

Song used :- Tum Mere Ho, from Hate Story 4. [video song above]

No bashing please!! Constructive criticism is welcomed but not the abuse, if you are not in part of reading mature content then please kindly avoid to read not only this particular chapter but this whole book, you can happily step out. But no Bashing.

Inline comments are Appreciated with long comments at end ;)

Unedited.
******

Pressing on the accelerator he set the gear on, driving out with a high speed, his car fled on the road, the music zoomed in the car filling up the silence in and even the now deserted road. He smiled typing something roughly and tossed his phone on the side passenger seat carelessly not before disabling the network access. A smile stretched Across his lips as he concentrated back on driving. -"Finally in My private space." He muttered slowly, really happy with his Holiday of me-time.

It was very long since he took the break secretly away from all media who would freaking trace his every location, doings and even the freaking vistis, which he hated the most as they some times too much penetrated in his private Space, but today there will be no media, no clicks and social networking in this holiday.

He hummed the song increasing the speed more, looking viciously hot in his black body fitting shirt, giving a clear outline of his abs and muscles lines, his hairs a alluring mess and eyes shining with the glint of feeling joyous. Any girl would go on all her fours with just his one look.

Slightly turning the car he went for a short cut that was through a deep large dense forest, it was already 1 in night but he was fearless that's the females loves more in him. He looked out from the closed mirror Only to find himself surrounded by Dark yet stormy sky, with grey clouds covering the Shiny moon, it looked like as if moon was playing some Hide and seek with darkness.

He sighed proceeding forward with same speed and uneasy drive, signs of hurricane was clear in the thick cool air that Ran in a deadly speed. He tough had a idea of getting stucked in he didn't seemed much to care about it.