Introduction from Shaun Allan

Jack the Ripper.

What does that name do you? I'm sure there'll be a good number of you who will scratch your heads and go 'Who?' Equally, though, there'll be plenty who go 'OOOOOOH.'

Jack the Ripper. Legend or myth? There is a massive amount of conjecture about the man who, a shiver short of 130 years ago, brutally murdered five prostitutes. You might ask yourself, Five? Only five? There's been less famous killers who have murdered many more!

You'd be correct.

Columbian Luis Garavito had 138 victims. 138! Ted Bundy had 35 and there are many above him. Dr. Harold Shipman took at least 215 lives! Possibly closer to 260! That's insane!

But, the Ripper has something they don't. He has a secret. He was anonymous. Even with more than a century passing since he was roaming the streets of Victorian London, no-one has yet been able to identify the man they called Jack the Ripper!

In London, last December, GregCarrico and I, accompanied by our friend WayneSharpe3, ventured to a certain area by Tower Bridge, It was at this location that Greg based his stunning Ripper story Undone. We could feel the history and the menace. Being there inspired me to write Just Jack and, more recently, Switch.

Greg suggested we create a Jack the Ripper anthology for Halloween and I really couldn't say no!

So, here you have it. We will post some teasers, articles and so on before our first full story is ready to get you 'ripped' up! Please read, vote and comment. And enjoy!

I am honoured to work with the cast of writers we have for this anthology. They are genuine friends and amazing writers. A heady mix of Wattpad Stars and super talented Wattpad writers!

We hope you enjoy our efforts. You are in for a treat. A dark, twisted treat.

Regards

Shaun Allan