The Approval

Al Rooke a fifteen year old boy having dark brown short hair and light brown eyes with an oval face , was sitting on a bench in his class along with his best friend Bob Rifer, a boy with cuboidal specks , sitting beside him.

It was the period of Geography , the most boring subject which Al felt. 5 minutes were left to 11 o'clock and then the period will be over . Waiting anxiously , he was looking at his watch . Now 2 minutes were left to end the period.

1 minute , 30 seconds , 10 seconds, 9,8 7,6 ,5,4 ,3 ,2 ,1

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg

The bell rang, all the students stood up and thanked the teacher and the teacher left the class. Al and Bob got up from their seats and went to Lucy.

"Hey Lucy what have you bought for the lunch?"asked Al.

"Well you know grilled sandwiches your favourite."said Lucy.

"And what about you Al?"asked Bob. 

"Well cheese sticks and Salad . What about you?"said Al.

"Well I am sure he may have got something bad that is why his mode is down."said Lucy.

"I suppose ......" 

Bob was interrupted by Mrs. Hugh , an elegant and beautiful women who was in mid twenties. She was the best teacher among the Math faculty and was rewarded with the award 'Teacher of the Year' two times in a row. She wore a pair specs which would gave her a smart look and would make her glow more bright. Almost every male teacher had fallen for her because of her looks and smartness. Who wouldn't want someone as smart and good looking as her to be their wife. But there was a rumour that 'if Mrs.Hugh came to call a student then that means there is trouble for that student'. And now she had come to call Al and Bob.

"Al and Bob you both are required to come with me to the Headmistress cabin immediately."said Mrs. Hugh with a sweet voice but who knows what was hidden behind her sweet voice.

"Yes ma'am"they both said at once and Mrs. Hugh turned and walked into the corridor. As she left the room everybody who were in the room looked directly towards AL and Bob.

Lucy made a confused and worried face as she had faith in both of her best friends and believed that they would not commit anything wrong.  A part of her worrying was because of her ruomur well to be precise most of her worrying because of her rumour. As they both were leaving Al looked back and saw Lucy's worried face. He knew that if he would leave her like this , she won't be able to enjoy her following break and probably won't eat as she worries a lot about about her close friends and close people and seeing her like this made him worry a lot.

"Bob you carry on I'll catch you in a minute."

"Why? Is it her again?" Bob asked making a worried face.

"Yep, You know right . I don't like her being worried about us."said Al with a worried expression.

"Yeah I got it. Take care of her and come fast who knows what are we being called for. OK"asked Bob said in quick as he was worried about their meet (With Headmistress , she is known for her monstrous act with other students ).

"Yeah I got it. See you in a minute." said Al and went towards Lucy.

"Hey, Don't worry about us, we will be fine."said Al in a worried voice. 

"But.." Lucy was cut by Al.

"You know right I don't like you being worried for us it makes me worried for you. Promise me you won't worry for us" 

"OK . Fine but do tell me what happens their , OK" nodding.

"Yeah sure why not . After all your our best friend!" exclaimed Al.

"OK , See you later"

"Bye"

And then Al dashed to follow Bob and Mrs. Hugh.

                                                                                                ****

Bob was sweating as they were waiting for their chance so as to go to the Headmistress's cabin. Al saw Bob and was shivering too. There was no reason that they would have been called up for any misbehaviour as they both were good and responsible students.

Seeking to ask lot of questions he faced Mrs. Hugh but she was busy in her phone and giggling lowly , probably on the joke which generally come on the phone. Al was going to ask but suddenly a voice interrupted him .

"Come in Mrs. Hugh ." that was the voice of their Headmistress . Mrs. Hugh immediately got up and went into the cabin.

Five minutes later Mrs. Hugh came out of the cabin and called both the boys in.

When they entered the cabin , Al saw they the cabin was ordered in a systematic way. The cabin was ventilated and it was painted with white colour. Al saw a name plate on the table which read:

MARRY WOOD

Her name was platted with silver. Mrs. Wood was sitting on her desk and was waiting for them. She was a cunning looking woman and had an oval face. She wore a cuboidal-rimless specks and had a narrow doubtful eyes which searched both Al and Bob respectively.

"Good morning ma'am." they both said in chorus.

"Good morning Al and Bob well do you know why you both have been called in my room?" asked Mrs. Wood.

"No ma'am , Ma'am have we done something which is against the rules of school premesis or any abusive thing?" asked Bob impatiently with sweat dropping from his face to shoulder.

"No Bob you both are here so that we could tell you that our school has been approved for the KSI competition for the first time and we want to you to make a team of three and represent our school in the competition as Al you have great knowledge and Bob you have great programming skills I hope you would like it." said Mrs. Wood.

"Ma'am really , we both are highly obliged and we will not disappoint you." said Al. He thought for once his good behaviour and knowledge was acknowledged by the school.

"Ma'am I have lots of question, that when is this competition going to be held, what topic have we got , what is our theme?" asked Bob impatiently.

"Woah Bob hold your horses , take it easy. We will certainly update you with all the information in the sixth period. Now off you go and yes select the last member of your team. OK" said Mrs. Hugh.

"Yes ma'am and Ma'am our third member is Lucy as she is creative and have lots of good ideas." said Al.

"Yes why not, I must say, she is a very great girl. Yes you can take her in your team. But we want you to win this competition . OK" said Mrs. Wood.

"Yes ma'am we will surely crack it and won't let you down." said Al

And then  and Bob both left the cabin.

"Couldn't believe that we were selected for the KSI competition." said Bob.

"Yes I can't believe it myself and can't wait to tell about this to Lucy." said Al.

"Yes I surely can't." said Bob. And then they both dashed to their class as fast as they can.

Hi guys this here is Kart and would like to tell you all that I will be updating it regularly  and please vote and read it. This is my first piece which I am writing. Hope you all will like it. Read it and enjoy!!